TEA TALKER

▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬
CHAPTER 8
▬▬▬▬▬ ⇧⇧ ▬▬▬▬▬

━━」━

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Ok so we were at the Ferris wheel right and Sam is freaking out about Barnes" Sarah starts her crazy conspiracy. "So we see you guys come out of the teacups"

"And he's giving you these eyes like" she stands up making a "manly" face and voice. "You're mine baby girl"

"And then you're like, yes baby I'm only yours" she says in a squeaky voice.

"I didn't say that and I don't sound like that!" I defend myself.

"That wasn't even the good part" she says in a louder voice than normal.

"There's like 8 seats in the Tesla right?" She says "why did he have to go in the front with you?"

"We only occupy 4 in the back" she says " there was plenty of room!, then you said you wanted cotton candy"

"What does that have to do with anything" I say confused as fuck.

"Well you wanted cotton candy and he couldn't let you not have cotton candy well because that would be bad for the conquest" she says while flinging her arms around.

"What the fuck is the fucking conquest?" I ask cursing.

"Bitch you" she says almost in a scream. Then she continues her narrative.

"Oh! And when we got there. when we went to the bathroom" she says explaining more. "Cass and I left to get in line for the bracelets."

"Then afterwards Sam and aj caught up to us" she says my eyebrows furrow. 

"Okay?" I say confused.

"Bitch" she says shaking me violently. "Sam said that Bucky came out and was like I'll wait for her you guys head out"

"HE KICKED THEM OUT!" She says pulling things out of context. "He fucking kicked them out so he could get alone time with you"

"all the time he never left your side bitch" she says smiling like a creepy clown. "He ignored Sam's call bitch"

"Why? Because it's rude to be on your phone during a date" she says summarizing everything.

"That's actually bull Barnes doesn't like me" I say shrugging it off.

"Say what you wanna say Barnes was hitting you hard" she says sounding like a high school girl.

"You're actually insane!" I say shoving her.

"You wanna test my theory?" She asks smiling.

"You know what yeah I do" I say confidently.

"SAM" she yells Sam burst into the room ready to attack.

"Put that shit down" she says. "Do you know about Margo and Bucky?"

"The flirting? Oh I was the first one that noticed" he says smirking and getting all excited about the gossip.

My mouth falls in shock. "What the fuck?"

"Buck was hitting on you" Sam says "so what's the deal here?"

"You to are siblings" I say narrowing my eyes on both of them.

"We call him" Sarah says. "Call him Sam and then we'll use Margo phone and call him"

"What if he answers both?" I ask.

"If he answers Sam we won't call but if he doesn't" she looks at me. "You have his number right?"

"Yeah he gave to me" I say they both do a squeal. I look at them with questioning eyes.

Aj and cass make their way into the room too. "What are you doing up?"

"We wanted to get in the chisme" cass says looking at the phone.

"It's pass your bedtime" I say nodding annoyed.

"Excused" Sarah says "get comfortable"

"You guys are freaking nuts bro" I say Sam pulls his phone out and begins to dial.

The phone rings and after the third ring it goes to voicemail.

"See he's probably asleep" I say nervously.

"On the third ring na" Sam says "your turn"

I grab my phone and put it on speaker. It rings a couple time then I hear a voice. "Hello?"

Everyone in the room jumps up erupting into screams. I mute the phone right away and tell them to
Shut up.

"Shut up he's going to hear you" I say dead serious.

I unmute it. "Hello Margo?"

"Hi" I say shyly. "I was calling to let you know you...left your coat"

"Can you keep it safe for me?" He asks. Everyone in the room has the same energy when your teacher tells you to be quiet but you look at your best friend and lose it.

"Yeah of course. I'll even wash it for you" I say. "Good night Barnes"

"Good night Margo" he says. I cut the line and everyone screams again. The excitement in the room is beyond.

"BArGo? Or Mucky" Sam says teasing.

"Did he leave his coat?" Sam asks. "Yeah I think" I say remembering the coat on the chair.

"That doesn't prove anything" I say "you guys better not make a fuss about it"

"Oh we will" Sarah says smirking.

"You guys are bootie holes" I say frowning.

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━