MY CAR IS DEAD

●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇩⇩ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●
CHAPTER 27
●▬▬▬▬▬ ₪ ⇧⇧ ₪ ▬▬▬▬▬●

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

We took off in my Tesla into New York. All air flights were cancelled and it was like seeing the world through a different lens.

"Your world is crazy" I say looking at all the police and government forces lined up ready to extract.

Bucky gets out of the car and I follow behind him. The police allow him to enter without hesitation.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you supposed to be here?" A voice asks behind us. I turn around and see a weird looking dude. "It's me. Sharon" she peels off a mask.

"That was more disturbing than a face transplant" I say gagging.

"Who is this?" Sharon asks looking at me.  "The important question is what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky snaps.

"Relax dude, I'm Margo I'm basically cargo if you will" I say introducing my self. We go through the metal detectors and they go off due to bucks  arm.

"No one's looking for me here." Sharon says to Bucky. She nods slightly acknowledging me.

"Whoa whoa whoa you're a criminal?" I say my eyes widening.

"Do I hear Sharon?" Sam says from the coms.

"Unfortunately" Bucky says not liking the chick. She seems decent.

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon says greeting her.

"Hi" I say in the coms my voice slightly cracks.

"Margo what the hell are you doing here?" Sam says through the coms.

"Um I was dragged" I say I hear gun fire and instinctively duck. "God can I just wait in a restaurant or something?"

"No can do, we can't let you go back" Sharon says looking around she pulls out a firearm. I'm a surgeon, all I know it looks and functions like a weapon. "Too dangerous"

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━

I sprint toward the garage where I parked my car. Sharon and I had made our way to the garage but we spilt up and she went another way.

Bucky was supposed to be taking care of the handoff in the garage but apparently fell for a phone call distraction.

I open my Tesla door  and quickly get inside. It turns on and I hit the pedal to the floor.

Bucky just ran off a couple minutes ago in a motorcycle after these trucks filled with bad guys.

I swear I have never been more thankful for owning an electric car. I zoom past the streets and I see buck on a motorcycle chasing after the two trucks.

I press the com in my ear. "I'm right behind you in the Tesla"

I see him turn around looking back at me then he looks back on the road. "These trucks are filled with people."

"Alright bitch" I say looking at the map and glancing at the road. I quickly find a route and I drift the car Turning.

"Why'd you turn" Bucky yell over the coms.

"Short cut" I say briefly. I step on the pedal going at feel speed at a very fast time.

Turning around I'm quickly infront of the two trucks. Parking my car horizontally on the street so the trucks stop. My plan goes down perfectly.

Until I realize the military wasn't actually the military and now I'm facing the bad guys. This isn't a situation to be laughing about but I find it oddly amusing.

"Hehe hey guys" I say nervously "was this spot taken? No hard feelings? Right?"

One of them runs after me and I use my pepper spray and Welp spray the fuck out of him. He flings his limbs like a dying cockroach would.

Another punch is thrown my way and I just throw myself on the floor avoiding the punch completely.

Stupid fucking dress, I swear to god I'm going to kill Bucky. He didn't give me time to change out of this dress or heels.

Jumping on top of my attacker,  I take my heel off and I attack their shoulders with it aggressively. Using the point end of show I stab it into their nose making them bleed.

"Tiktok safe defense comes through" I yell using my elbow to beat the shit out of them.

A shield is thrown in my direction and I see the bootleg Captain America.

The guy knock out while I'm on top of him. We both fall to the ground. I left my self back up. I look at my appearance in the window nearby. "Well shit I look like I'm a psycho ex girlfriend"

"shit" I say patting his back and putting my dirty heel back on. "You really did come through"

Bucky comes in flying and tackles a guy. "He's late to the fun"

John goes over and attacks the red headed chick. I run over to the truck and the people inside are screaming.

I quickly try to disable the bomb but it looks to complicate. I hop into the drivers compartment and swing the door open there.

"Ok single file or we're going die" I say nervously. The officials make their way out of the car claiming out of the passenger seat.

An explosion racks the car making me fall into the middle of the political people's cell. I mean hostage area I peak my head outside the window and I see fire.

I go back for the original door I was at and it's completely locked.

"Shit" I say banging on the window. My vision connects with Bucky and his eyes widen.

He scurries over and tries to pry the door open but it won't budge. Taking my heels off I push the door using my feet.

"Ahhh" I yell pushing with all my force. I'm not trying to die the way popcorn pops. There's a bomb on this car.

Bucky finally pulls the door open and I fall on the ground out of breath. He helps people out of the van and pulls me toward him.

He carries me out of the van and places my bare feet on the ground. "I hate you"

"Me too" Bucky says kissing my cheek. "You okay?"

"Yea, just a bit shaken" I reply breathing heavily. I throw my arms around him securing myself in the process. After that, the mark of Memorial Day in the ER is nothing.

He puts his arms around me patting my head softly. "I just need reassurance, I'm fine"

─━─━━─━「₪」━─━─━─━