Epilogue

"Alright, baby, are you ready?" I ask John Luke with a seductive tone. He nods in anticipation as he sits down at the chair directly in front of me. I have my cut off t-shirt with my tights and heels on. I walk over and turn on the music and walk back in front of him. Thank God the kids are in bed, asleep. Things might get a little hot and heavy in here. We will just have to be quiet.

I start the music and get into position. The song playing is Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leopard. I have been practicing the routine at the gym for weeks now.

As the music plays, I fling my hair around, shake my hips, and do a little booty pop as the instructor showed us. I crawl on the ground, and I roll around seductively, spreading my legs and thrusting my hips in the air. I'm so into the moves that I don't notice John Luke's reaction.

The song plays all the way through; I know that I nailed the routine. I watched myself in the mirror at the gym as I learned it. I know it's hot. This type of cardio workout has not only helped me get back into shape, but it has helped me to gain some confidence and get in touch with my inner sex kitten, as my instructor says.

Once the music stops, I stand there in front of John Luke breathless. "Well... what do you think?"

He sits back, grasping the side of the chair, eyes wide, and panting. "Holy Shit! That was the hottest thing I have ever seen! God Damn woman! You are a fucking Goddess!"

He gets up from the chair, eyes blazing with desire, and charges forward towards me. I back away, but he catches me, then bends down in front of me to pick me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Ahhh!" I squeal with excitement as he carries me to the bedroom

He chuckles, "Relax baby; all I want to do is kiss you down there." He says as he playfully throws me down on the bed, before turning around to shut the door.

----THE END----