Chapter 15 - Built-Up Frustration

After I close Scarlett's door and walk down the hall, I march over to him. "You want a beer?"

He looks up at me. "Yeah, I'll take one."

"Okay," I reply as I creep to the fridge and grab us each a beer. I walk back to where he sits, hand one to him, and plop down on the recliner. He takes a drink and sits it down on the coaster.

"So, you will have to catch me up on what adults like to do for fun, seeing as how I've only spent the last three years hanging out with a child," I say jokingly.

He flashes a sexy grin, scratches the back of his neck, and sits back. He crosses his leg over his knee and looks at me with eyes blazing. I remember that look all too well. My body instantly reacts to him. I cross my legs to try to calm the storm rising inside of me.

"You know I can't say what adults like to do for fun since I've been overseas a while. I can tell you it's not fun over there." He confesses.

"Oh, I can't imagine John Luke," I respond as I reach out and pat his hand.

He grabs my hand, and my body starts to tense up as I have yearned for his touch for so long. The sexual chemistry is off the chain right now. I already know what's coming, and I can't stop it even if I wanted to, but I'm a ball full of nerves right now. "You know, I have a great view from my balcony. Do you want to sit out there with me? It's my favorite place." I ask, trying to mask my anxiety.

He shrugs. "Yeah, let's go."

I get up from the recliner and open up the balcony doors to go outside. I have two fold-out chairs out there with a table between them. "Wow, this is nice. It has a great view of downtown." He says as he follows me out.

I walk over and lean my back up against the balcony railing; he walks up beside me. "Yeah, I come out here to unwind once Scarlett goes to bed. I leave the door open, so I can hear her if she calls out for me." I tell him.

He nods and takes a swig of beer. "Since when do you drink beer, Georgia?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Since I was old enough, I guess."

He chuckles. "I honestly never pictured you to do that."

"Well, you know, I'm down for whatever helps me to relax." I blurt out.

He leans in a little closer to me. "Oh, yeah?"

I swallow hard and begin to fidget, realizing I just set myself up for that one. Oh boy, why am I so nervous? I take a swig of beer and stare straight ahead to avoid eye contact. He reaches up and rubs my bottom lip with his thumb. "I have been dreaming about these lips ever since I left." He says breathlessly.

His confession causes a rippling effect throughout my body. My nipples harden, and I feel wetness pool in my panties. I cross my legs to ease the storm brewing inside me. "Oh?" I manage to choke out.

He nods and leans into my neck and brushes my hair to the side. "And this beautiful neck." He whispers as he brushes his lips along my neckline.

My breathing quickens as I become putty in his hands. "John Luke, are you seeing anyone?"

He shakes his head and responds. "No, you?" He asks as he leaves a trail of kisses up my neck and around my ear.

I start to moan and lean into him. "Well, yes, but it's not serious," I reveal while in a daze.

He stops. "You are seeing someone?" He asks in disbelief.

"Kind of," I respond, trying to snap out of the spell I'm under, but his cologne is fucking intoxicating.