Chapter 25 - Office Tryst

John Luke's POV

I planned to catch a plane back to Jacksonville early this morning, about 10:00 am. I just dropped Scarlett off at Mom's house so I could go over and see Georgia before I left. I walk through the front doors and greet the older lady at the front desk. "May I help you, sir?" she asks.

"John Luke Madden here to see Georgia, please."

She picks up the phone to let Georgia know I was here to see her. She hangs up the phone. "You can go on back. First door on the right."

I strut down the hallway towards her office. Georgia is sitting at her desk, staring at her computer as I walk in. She looks up from her desktop and grins. I turn around and shut the door; she gets up from her chair and approaches me. "Are you leaving here soon?" she asks.

"Yeah, I have to catch a flight at 10:00 am, but I had to come to see you first," I say while walking towards her.

She reaches up and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in, and I lean down to kiss her. "I'll be back in a couple of days. I'm driving back, so it will take longer, but I'll be home soon."

"Well, my lease is up in a couple of months. We should think about renting somewhere with more room. My apartment is so small." She says to me.

I nuzzle my nose against hers, "I think we can manage that."

I run my hands down around her tiny waist. God, she is fucking gorgeous! Her blue eyes are gazing up at me with so much eagerness like she is just asking for me to take her right here in her office. I reach up and run my fingers through her beautiful silky blonde hair. Fuck! I need to have her now!

I lead her backward, pick her up, and sit her down on the desk. She wraps her arms around my neck and wraps those long, lean legs around my thighs, locking me in place. I reach down and feel the outside of her panties. Ahhh, God! She's warm and wet and ready for me. I lean into her and graze my lips along her neckline. She moans and runs her fingers down my back. "John Luke, what are you doing to me?" she whispers.

I got a raging hard-on right now. I need to be inside of her. I reach underneath her skirt and pull her panties off and shove them in my pocket. She appears to be nervous, but she doesn't stop me.

I dig through my pocket for...Shit; I don't have a condom! Fuck it; I'll pull out! I unzip my zipper and fish my cock out of my boxers. She keeps her legs open, anxiously waiting for me to stick my hard cock into that tight little wet pussy. I run the tip along her slit and thrust into her. She gasps and tightens her grip around my neck.

God damn, she feels so good! She relaxes and lays back on her desk and throws her legs up over my shoulders with her ass hanging slightly over the edge. I thrust my cock into her as I hold on to each side of the desk, and she lets out a muffled cry while biting her finger.

After a few minutes, her phone rings loudly on her desk, startling us both. I can't stop to let her answer. Fuck! I'm about to bust a nut! She nods her head to let me know to keep going. I feel like I'm getting close. As I thrust into her faster and harder, I hear a knock at the door. We both turn towards the door. Ahh! Here it comes. Then as I was about to pull out, I hear another knock. Ahh! Shit! I just busted a nut inside of her. "Who is it?" She asks as she quickly sits up.

"Miss Hudson, there's a Mr. Campbell here for his appointment." A muffled voice from behind the door says.

"Alright, I'll be out in a moment, Olive. Thank you." She calls out.

I hear footsteps walking away from the door down the hall.

"Seriously, babe, did you just cum inside of me?" she asks hesitantly.

"Ummm... yeah, I guess I did. I got a little distracted with the knock at the door." I say to her as I hand back her panties.

She rolls her eyes, "Geez, Louise! History repeating itself. I'd like to be married first before I pop out another child. All I have to say is you better come back home to me, Mr. Madden, or this time I will hunt you down!" She says jokingly.

I chuckle, "Oh, don't you worry, doll. You ain't getting rid of me anytime soon."

I reach down to stuff my cock inside my boxers and zip my pants, "Thanks for taking care of me, Momma. I love you. I'll call you tonight, but it might be late."

"That's fine. I love you too." She replies as she leans in to kiss me on the lips.

I walk by the mirror to check my appearance before leaving. She comes up behind me and fixes her hair. "Be careful, baby." She says.

"I will, baby girl," I tell her as I quickly walk out the door and down the hall.

She follows behind me. "Mr. Campbell? Right, this way."

I walk out of the front entrance as she leads her client back to her office. I take off in the Camaro and drive back to the airport. I drop the car off at the rental place and head back to the gate to load the plane. A few hours later, I land in Charlotte.

I rush to the parking lot and get in my truck to drive back to my buddy Chris's apartment in Jacksonville. When I walk in, I see he's sitting on the sofa watching television. "Hey, what's up, John Luke? How's your pops?" He asks.

I turn to shut the door behind me, "He's fine now. Already returned to work."

"Ahh, good to have you, buddy. I need my drinking partner back." He says.

"Well, man, I hate to break it to you, but I'm moving back home. I've come home to get my things." I inform him.

He turns around. "Why? I thought you said you hated it there?"

"Well, I did when I was fighting with my parents, but we made amends. Also, it turns out; I have a daughter. I'm back with her Mom, so I'm moving back to be with them." I confess.

"Oh, is that the girl you wrote every week for the first year? Wasn't her name Georgia or something?" He asks.

"Yep, that would be her," I respond as I plop down on the sofa next to him.

"Wow! That's crazy! Why didn't she write you back and tell you about your daughter, man?" he asks curiously.

"Well, her Dad hid the letters I wrote to her. She tried to call me to let me know about the baby, but because my phone was disconnected, she didn't know how to reach me. She never told anyone I was the Father because she was nervous her Dad would flip out on me. It's a big mess. Her Dad is cool now that he knows. Georgia and I are serious now. Hell, I probably put another baby in that sweet ass before I left, man." I say to him jokingly.

He chuckles. "Well, damn. I knew you had it in you somewhere, buddy."

"Well, I'm about to get my things packed up in my room," I tell him.

"Alright, man. Oh, and by the way, Miranda has been by looking for you." He snickers.

I groan with frustration, "Ugh. God! Tell her I died or something; I don't care. She's blown my phone up since I left. I had to block her number."

He laughs. "Alright, I'll tell her."

I pat him on the shoulder as I get up and head to my room to begin packing. After a while, Chris comes into my room to check on me. "Hey, I was gonna order a pizza, you want anything?" He asks.

"Sure man, I'll buy if you fly."

"Sounds good. The same old thing we always order?" He asks.

"Yep. Sounds good to me."

I stand up and pull money out of my wallet and hand it to him. He turns around and walks down the hall. I'm just going to stay the night tonight and head back to Laurel tomorrow. That way, I can hang out with Chris until I leave in the morning like old times.

He returns moments later; we eat and watch television together. I call Georgia that night to let her know the plan for the next couple of days. I can't wait to get home to be with my girls. I won't miss this place at all. I have something much better waiting for me in Laurel.