Chapter 35 - Not A Word

I wake up the next morning with arms draped over me. I forget where I am at first. "John Luke," I whisper.

I can feel how aroused they are on the back of my thigh. I press my ass into him. He pulls my hips and gently thrusts into my backside. I rub my eyes and turn over as Mitch, and I lock eyes.

I gasp and start uproariously laughing. He looks at me, eyes wide, and jumps off the bed, almost falling to the ground. Then he reaches out and grabs a framed picture from his nightstand to hide his rock-hard cock. "I'm so sorry, Georgia."

"It's okay, Mitch. I thought you were John Luke is why I pushed into you." I admit.

"I thought you were Simon." He says as he nervously scratches the back of his neck.

I look around and notice my letters are gone, and I glare up at him. "Where are my letters?"

"I put them in my drawer. I didn't read them."

"Oh, okay, good."

He stares at me for a minute. "What is it?" I ask.

He begins breathing heavily as he approaches me.

"Umm...I...umm," I say as I scoot back against the wall. He lunges at me and begins kissing me passionately. I gently push him back. "Wait...whoa."

"Georgia...I..." he starts.

"You know this changes everything. We betray the ones we love by doing this."

"I love you, Georgia. I can't deny it any longer."

"I love you too, but do you love me like a wife, or do love me like a friend?"

"I don't know. I have never loved a woman as I've loved you." He admits.

"Can you actually do this and turn around and look Simon in the eye afterward?"

"I don't know. I'm confused right now. I've felt things for you this past month that I didn't think I could feel. I've never been with a woman, and you have never been with anyone other than John Luke. Let's just see if we feel the same way afterward."

"Have you been thinking about this before now?" I ask curiously.

"Yes, I have."

I snap my fingers at him. "Not a word to anyone! Go get a condom." I bark.

He jumps up from the bed and grabs a condom from his nightstand; he jerks off his sweatpants, slides the condom on, and crawls in between my legs. He yanks my panties off and slides his cock right into my aching pussy. I gasp as he enters me, and our eyes meet. He thrusts into me, leans down, and begins kissing me passionately. I wrap my legs around him and meet his thrusts, tilting my hips up with each movement.

My body betrays me at this moment, my heart tells me this is all wrong, but God Damn it, this feels incredible! Way to go, Mitch!

I can't help but imagine John Luke on top of me instead of Mitch. I feel disgusted with myself, but my pussy tingles with pleasure as Mitch thrusts himself into me.

The tug of war continues between my body against my heart and mind. I rationalize what is happening right now by telling myself that I know John Luke has had sex with other girls aside from me. Although he has never said, and I never asked; I am sure of it, he is a man. I need to see what else is out there, right?

Mitch starts pounding his cock into me faster and harder. I reach up and push off from the headboard as my body jolts upwards. Then his body tenses as he hits his climax. While avoiding eye contact with me, he gently thrusts to get every bit of his release out.

I lay there motionless, feeling empty now. I can tell he's at war with himself as well; by the way, he refuses to look me in the eye and the awkward silence between us.

Fuck! What did we just do? Why did I justify this? He gazes into my eyes and collapses on top of me.

"Mitch..."

"Yeah?" he asks breathlessly.

"I still love John Luke," I confess as I stroke his hair.

"I still love Simon. At least now we know."

"Still doesn't make it right," I say tearfully.

"Sorry, Georgia. I felt like we could help each other out with this. Now I can say I've been with one woman and although I love your body and love the way you look, I still am very sexually drawn to men."

"I understand. Now I can say that I have been with someone other than John Luke to know what else is out there. We will never speak of this. It will only be between us, got it?"

"Yes, I got it," he mumbles.

He leans down, kissing me on the cheek, and rolls off the bed, removing the condom, and stumbles to the bathroom.

I lay there in shock while trying to justify that this was the right thing to do even though my heart tells me it was all wrong. It was so foreign to me, but having felt aroused by it made me feel worse.

He starts the shower, and I lay there with tears streaming down my cheeks. My goodness, I am emotional! I turn over, facing the wall in the fetal position; I close my eyes in an attempt to forget that this even happened. Eventually, I cry myself back to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of Mitch's alarm sounding. That's odd? I turn over, and Mitch is lying in bed next to me. I sit up quickly in shock. He doesn't look freshly showered to me. He looks up at me with one eye squinted, rolls over, and turns off his alarm.

"Did you get back in bed after your shower?" I ask.

"Umm...no. I haven't showered. I just woke up when you did."

"You didn't just get in the shower? This is the first time you woke up today?" I ask once again.

"Yes, Georgia, I was asleep, just like you were. Were you dreaming, or something?" He asks as he starts to yawn and stretches his arms up over his head.

I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy."

"Happy about what?"

"I'm happy we didn't have sex!"

"What?! What kind of dream did you have?" He asks, laughing as he rubs his eyes.

"Sorry, Mitch. I had a dream we had sex to see what it was like, and we both instantly regretted it. Let's not ever have sex, okay."

He snickers. "I think I can handle that. Was I any good?"

I playfully smack his arm, "I'm not going to answer that...Ahh, Mitch, I'm so happy you are so turned off when it comes to sex with me. Thank you, Mitch!" I squeal as I roll over on him, squeezing him tightly.

He matches my embrace. "You're welcome, I guess."

Elated, I plant kisses all over his cheeks. "Ahh... what in the world is happening?" he chuckles.

I straddle him bouncing up and down. "Thank you for being gay."

"My pleasure." He answers jokingly.

I stop abruptly. "Hey, wait a minute, where are my letters?"

"They are in my drawer; I didn't read them. I told you last night, remember?"

Like Deja Vu. So bizarre! I shrug and roll off him, skipping to the bathroom to take a shower.