Chapter 30 - House Guest

As we walk through the grand entrance of the home, Millie, Mitch's mother, gracefully walks out of the study and approaches us. She's a beautiful middle-aged woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She's dressed to perfection with a lovely dark blue pencil skirt and white dress shirt with a scarf around her neck. "Darling, how are you?" she says as she comes in to greet Mitch.

"I'm fine mother, how are you?" He asks as he pulls her in for a hug.

"I'm wonderful. Good to see you, Georgia. You are looking lovely as always, my future daughter in law." She says as she lets go of Mitch and pulls me in for a hug.

I can smell the alcohol on her breath as she kisses my cheeks. The woman can drink, that's for sure. She's a sweet lady, though, so I don't mind her. Lester struts out of his office to greets us. I grit my teeth and sneer at him. Mitch puts his hand on my arm because he can sense how tense I am. "There's my favorite couple. How are we doing today? How was the drive?" he asks.

I stay silent and wait for Mitch's lead.

"Good father. We are going to put our things in my room and turn in. Georgia and I are both exhausted." Mitch says.

"Fine, son. We will have breakfast promptly at 8:00 am; We'd love it if you would join us." He says as he eyes me intently.

I flash him a fake smile and turn to Mitch.

"Yes, Father, we will join you," Mitch responds.

"Alright, you two, goodnight," Millie says, winking at me.

Oh lord. She has no idea what is going on, I presume. Mitch leads me to his bedroom and closes the door behind him. I set my bag on the floor and plop down on his bed. He has a large room with a queen-size bed. There are baseball trophies on every shelf with sports memorabilia hanging on the walls. His bedroom is neatly kept and painted grey, a typical boys' room, much like my brother's. He sets his bag on the sofa against the wall. "I will sleep here on the sofa, and you can sleep in the bed."

"You honestly think that's going to work and make people believe we are a couple?" I ask curiously.

He chuckles. "Well, we only have to be believable while they are awake. Maybe make some noise and moan and pretend I gave you the best orgasm of your life. My Father will get a kick out of it. His room is just down the hall." He says.

I start laughing. "Oh, Mitch! Yes, that's the spot! Oh, yeah!" I shout as I pound on the bed.

He busts out, laughing, and throws a pillow at me. "You can at least wait until they get ready for bed. They can't hear you, big dope!"

"Oh yeah, right, I get it," I say as I pull my pajamas out of my bag. I start to undress in front of him. He glances up at me and quickly turns around.

"Wow, am I that scary to look at?" I ask sarcastically as I kick off my heels.

"No, I'm just polite. You are beautiful." He says as he turns to the side.

"I'm just messing with you, Mitch; I get it. My body is only for one man anyway, and that's John Luke." I mention, quietly.

He nods his head as he unpacks his bag.

"Are you sure they can't hear us in here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I doubt he'd bug my room." He responds while continuing to unpack.

"Well, you did say don't underestimate him." I remind him.

"Yeah, but that's a bit much. I guess we will find out." He shrugs.

I stand there watching him putting his clothes neatly into his drawers. "So, what is the plan tomorrow? What are we doing?"

"I'm going to set myself up to work remotely tomorrow. You can hang out with my Mom and go shopping for a dress for Saturday if you want." He mentions.