Of

I turn back into my short form the moment Jin opened the door. The two books I was holding turned very heaven very quickly and tipping my weight forward. I drop the books before I fall over.

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name" Jin asks as he opens the door to see my pathetic form.
"Let me help you with those" Jin says with a smile as he picks up the books.

"Thank you" I say, trying not to look suspicious. I really don't want him looking at those books.

"So, your name?" He asks again with a slight laugh as he looks down on me.
"Just call me (Y/N)" I say with a smile, trying not to look ugly.

"Now I know whose house I'm in" Jin says awkwardly and sets down the books on a table.
"You must be hungry. I'll make you some breakfast. I make killer pancakes" I say, trying to look cool but failing since he's laughing at me.

"You're so cute" Jin laughs.
"Should I help you?" Jin asks.
"Well, since it's a secret recipe, you need to stay out the kitchen" I say. I don't want to look useless and incapable in front of him.

"Are you sure? I saw your kitchen and it looks a bit-um" Jin starts but couldn't find a polite enough word.
"Normal sized" I deadpan.
"I would love to help. You've already done so much for me" Jin says with a kind smile.

"And I'm telling you to stay out the kitchen" I say politely.
"I make a killer apple pie" Jin counters.
"For breakfast?" I ask with a raised hairy eyebrow.

"I can even make muffins or scones or croissants and even my own pancakes" Jin says with a smile.
"You seem more than capable" I observe, more for myself. Weird that a prince knows how to do all this stuff.

Maybe he was forced to be a maid just like the story with the apple.

But I don't hear him complaining about it. Normally, people will complain their terrible situation to me, expecting me to fix it-which I do but that isn't the point.

"I'm supposed to be, aren't I?" Jin asks with a smile.
"I guess so" I say.
"Let me make you my pancakes. It's the least I could do" Jin says again. He doesn't look like he's going to budge anytime soon.

"Fine. Let me just get everything out for you" I say, finally giving in, walking in defeat to the kitchen. Jin easily follows me with his long legs compared to my short legs.

"You'll definitely love it" Jin says excitedly as we enter the kitchen.
"I'm sure I will" I say as I open the fridge, grabbing the milk from the fridge door.

I carry the heavy milk to the counter. I try to put it on top of the counter, getting on my tiptoes to shift it on the counter.

Next, I get the flour. I grab the step ladder to reach the highest shelf in the kitchen.

"Let me help you" Jin says as he reaches across me, grabbing the flour just before I could. I bite my tongue. It's pretty annoying but I know he just wants to help so I can't get mad at him.

"I'll get the rest. You can sit back and relax or maybe you should take a nap" Jin says.
"I don't need a nap" I say at the worst timing as I yawn in the middle of the sentence.

"Please rest. I'll make breakfast" Jin says with determination.
"Alright. I'll leave it to you" I say with a thumbs up and head to the couch.

I turn back to my normal form since Jin wasn't looking at me. Bad time to be tall again as I cramp myself on the couch. It would've been way more comfortable being short.

I am later stirred awake with Jin's gorgeous face way too close to mine.

"Breakfast is ready" he says with a bright smile.
"Ok" I say tiredly, trying to sit up.
"Did you have nice dreams?" Jin asks as I try to get myself awake.