Oh,

"Just met him. His name is Jimin. Couldn't get a good look at his face" I tell Jin.

"Anyway, where were you? I was waiting for forever" I say.
"I was forced into that party and oh my goodness. It was so overwhelming and everyone just wanted to talk with me for some reason. I never got this kind of attention before, it's nerve wrecking" Jin explains.

My eyes soften as I look up to his nervous face.

"Are you ok?" I ask, concerned and then I got a good look at how breathtaking he looked. His hair was styled back to show off his handsome face. He wore an elegant black suit. Simple but gorgeous on him.

I was mesmerized in his looks

I was mesmerized in his looks. I sort of forgot my question when he answered.

"I am now. I managed to get away to try and find you. You wanted to talk with me" Jin says and stops in the middle of the empty hallway. He looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"Right so-" I say, trying to straighten myself out mentally.
"-I really don't think you should trust the Queen. Did you see what happened to that apple and you were about to eat it."

He looks at me, not knowing what to say.

"I don't want you to get yourself hurt or even worse-killed. I've seen these kinds of situations before and it isn't pretty. Since this is your rightful Kingdom, take it back" I say, staring him straight in the eyes.

"But I don't know the first thing about ruling a Kingdom" Jin finally speaks.
"Neither does the Queen. The Kingdom will prosper in your hands, I promise you" I try to convince him.

He sighs, looking around. He finally looks at me.

"What should I do?"

"Attention! May I have your attention please!" I tell the entire party at the top of the steps. I tap a glass with a fork to get everyone's attention.

Everyone turns their attention to me.

I had to force myself not to roll my eyes at the people making disgusted faces at the sight of me. It looks like they smelt something foul.

I glance over the crowd and see one person smiling. I recognize him as Prince Park of Agrabah.

I mentally facepalm that I didn't realize it was the Jimin I was talking with outside.

He was standing next to Prince Min of Chateau.

I heard their controversies before because of their weight. I just think their adorable but at the end of the day, who really cares? So what if they have a bit of extra weight. It's called personality.

Back to the situation at hand...

After grabbing everyone's attention, Jin walks next to me looking over everyone. He has their attention captivated.