King

(Y/N)'s point of view:

"Um, excuse me?" I ask the stranger standing over my kitchen counter. He slowly turns around and just before he could even get a glance of my regular form, I turn back into the green short ugly being.

He has a cake in each hand.

I gawk at the man in front of me.

He first looked in the direction of my voice which was a normal human, only to look down.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. It's just-I'm so hungry" the beautiful man starts speaking, waking me from my trance.

"Oh. No problem. Might I know you're name?" I ask. This is my chance! This must surely be the most handsome person. If he isn't, I don't know who is.

"You're too kind. My name's Se-I mean Jin. Just Jin" he starts but freaks out when saying his name and then nods excessively.

"Well 'just Jin'. You are always welcomed to my home" I say, smiling, trying not to look uglier. Maybe, if I treat this guy nicely, he could give me a kiss to break this stupid spell.

...maybe I could keep him afterwards too...

"Thank you. That's so kind of you" he says with an incredibly beautiful smile.
"Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I ask as I stare at his face.

He chuckles at me.

"Isn't it supposed to be handsome?" He laughs at me, not taking me seriously.

"You're the exception" I say confidently but I can clearly see that he's trying to hold in a bigger laugh.

I really hate this stupid form. If I were in my normal form, any guy would've blushed or something.

"Anyway, might I know why a handsome stranger is in my home?" I ask, hoping he's in some kind of danger so that I can show off my mad skills and make him kiss me.
"I'm actually running from my Stepmother. I can't get these stupid shoes off" Jin says as he looks down to his shoes.

I don't have to look far down to observe his fancy looking shoes. It clashes a lot with his outfit.

"Shoes? Are they cursed or something? Perhaps bewitched" I ask, already turning to my old habits, observing his shoes.
"I'm not entirely sure actually" Jin says sheepishly.

"That's no problem. I would totally recommend you to Aaron but no one's seen her in a year" I say, secretly talking about myself, using the name everyone knows me by. I couldn't go on adventures ever since this stupid form interfered with my life.

I'm the person people call when there's too much bad in a story.

In the beginning, I looked everywhere for who could possibly be the most beautiful person in the world or even that stupid Fairy Princess but slowly lost hope. It's already difficult enough to go out in public with this face.

"I heard about her disappearance. She's done so much good things that it would be a shame if she doesn't come back" Jin says, looking slightly upset.

I was once the biggest warrior. Everyone knew the name Aaron. I was beloved.

I didn't hide my face or anything like that. I just didn't give out my real name and home. It's just a safety precaution. There's way too many people who have a grudge against me.

But ever since this face and useless body, I've been backed against the wall.

People don't believe me if I tell them I'm Aaron.