An ape

We explore the palace with Diego watching over us.

There were a lot of guards. The guards stood at every door. All equipped with big sharp pointy blades.

Then I notice a maid talk to Diego.

"Miss, the Sultan summons you" Diego tells me.
"Alone?" Yoongi questions with a raised eyebrow. 
"Yes, Sir" Diego was with a small bow.

"Then I'll see you guys later" I say, not super eager to go. I don't know what the Sultan could want to talk to me about. Hopefully nothing along the lines of  'I stole Jimin' and I'm exiled from Agrabah.

That has happened before-when I was in my normal form. It has happened one too many times when a fiancée called me out for 'stealing' their partner.

I am escorted to an empty room so I sit down and wait. But the door slams shut.

"Babe-sweetness-how are ya?" Hades says with a chuffed smile.
"Oh great" I bury my head in my hand, growing tired.
"I see your attitude got cut short-along with other things" Hades motions his hand from top to bottom, laughing, showing off his sharp teeth.

"Is this a fight or-"
"No no no. I've came for...retribution" he breathes out the word with a smile.
"So it's a fight" I say, standing up, subtly reaching for my talisman.

"I've heard a funny rumour" Hades continues, slowly walking around the room, circling me, as I look at him.
"And it seems it's true" he slowly starts to smile, pausing to look at me and my current short stature.

"So, because I'm forgiving and merciful, I'll allow you to live if we make a deal" he continues.

I knew better than to ask what the deal is.

"I'll take my chances" I say.

"You might wanna hear the deal first" he almost threatens as he leans toward me.

"Here's the deal, I'll leave your harem alone if you tell me Wonder Boy's weakness" Hades says.
"I thought you had Meg for that" I raise an eyebrow.
"She's out. You're in" he simply says.

"This isn't a deal-it's a threat. That doesn't count" I say, still on guard.
"Tomato-tomato. Same thing" he waves it off.
"Big difference" I stand my ground.
"Currently it's not. Your deals degraded to threats when you cursed yourself. I don't even have to talk to you, but for old times sake" he says with a slight smirk.

"It would be easy to snap my fingers and burn you alive" his eyes widen at the thought.
"Try" I challenge, throwing a crumbled talisman at Hades to freeze him in a block of ice.

I quickly make a break for it, getting a power up from my normal legs again.

Where are the guards when you need them?!

"Still feisty, but running is useless" Hades' voice bounces through the hallway.

Hades looks a lot taller when I shrink back to the dwarf.

"This is kind of fun" he grins, flames radiating off his shoulders.

I shoot ice at him, but it never even reaches him, evaporating right in front of him.

"You're weak!" he screams in bliss, growing taller over me.

"I could pop your neck with my bare hands" his claw for hands reaches for me.

I shoot a wall of rock between us and run the other way, making an ice path to slide out. I slide out over the balcony.

I hear his distant laughter while I run to-I don't know.