Reached

After Jimin left, I walk to my bed to see new clothes. Jin must've put it here.

I remember how worried he looked so I should probably let him know that I'm back.

The rising sun glares in my eyes.

Or maybe he's sleeping...

I fold open the shirt to see that it's way too small. Perfect for my dwarf size but not so perfect for my normal size.

Funny thing about this curse, my clothes shrink with me to my dwarf size. It's actually really convenient.

I set the clothes on the desk that seems so much shorter than what I remember.

I head out the room, entering the empty hallways.

It would be nice to get out these old clothes.

I wander around the palace to try and walk into someone for once.

Finally, a maid walks by.

"Hi, excuse me" I call out to her before she disappears from my sights.

She turns around and looks down at me.

"Do you maybe have clothes for me?" I ask politely.

"I could check..." she says, serving me confused looks but continues standing there. She looks around but still it's only the two of us.

"Are you supposed to be here or..." she asks with a raised eyebrow.
"I am. I'm helping King Seokjin" I say proudly.

She gives me a skeptical look and bends down to my level.

"Sure. Can I show you something?" She asks quickly changing topics, looking really unsure.

"No thank you" I say as I look at her. What's she trying to do?

"I promise it will be quick" she says as she gives me a bright smile.
"No thank you. I'll be leaving" I say before she drags me somewhere. I try to walk away but her long legs stop right in front of me.

"I'm really sorry but I don't think you're supposed to be here" she says like it's such a burden, looking around for literally anyone else.

"I promise you, I'm supposed to be here. I just wanted clean clothes" I try to explain to her.

She doesn't seem like she wants this confrontation but she doesn't believe me either and she can't exactly leave a random person wandering the palace.

"Ok" she comes up with an idea as she bends down again.

"What are you helping King Kim with?" the girl asks.
"It's classified" I say, seriously not helping my case. She stands back up, not knowing what to do.

"We can't exactly bother King Kim, including at this time" the girl sighs out.
"I'm sorry but I have to ask you to leave" she says.

I sigh. I shouldn't have looked for trouble. I should've just stayed in that room.

"Ok" I sigh out. I don't want to cause this girl anymore trouble. She seems timid enough.

And my all-nighter is starting to take a toll.

She escorts me outside and the moment I was outside, she shuts the doors very quickly.

I sigh as I sit on the stair's steps. I'm still in my dwarf form since there were guards.

"Hey you!" someone screams. I look around.
"Yeah you! You can't be here!" someone screams, clearly talking to me.

I tiredly sigh as I stand up and walk into the empty town. It's still too early for anyone to be awake.