Right

"You think I'm searching for true love?" I ask, amused that Namjoon would even ask me that.
"I didn't know you were such a romantic" Namjoon continues with his evil smile.

"You're looking for your true love?" Jimin asks with wide eyes.

"Namjoon is putting words in my mouth. No-I'm trying to find someone. Not my true love" I clear up.

We were about to continue our conversation until the doors open. We all turn our attention to the opened doors.

Hoseok is standing there with a huge smile.

"I got the full story and now I'm good with my parents" he cheerfully says. Just as he says that, the King and Queen walks into the room with Hoseok, looking happy.

"Hoseok, properly introduce us to your friends" the Queen smiles.

Hoseok excitedly goes to the closest person.

"This is Namjoon" he shortly introduces. Namjoon gives a respectful bow.
"Such a handsome young man. Don't think I didn't notice" the Queen tells him.

"Then of course Jimin" Hoseok goes to him.

Jimin's expression is telling me that he's finding this all a little odd.

"Of course. You've grown into a fine young man" the King smiles.

"Then there's (Y/N). She's the reason for removing this curse" Hoseok says as he proudly shows me off.

I quickly jump off my seat to give a respectful bow to the King and Queen.

"Ah, yes. How could I forget" the Queen says, trying to hide her disgust.

"You're all welcomed to stay as long as you'd like" the King smiles as he speaks to us all.

"We'll see you tomorrow, dear" the Queen gently tells Hoseok and the couple leaves.

"We're staying?" Jimin asks.
"Just for tonight. I was thinking we could leave tomorrow for Yoongi" Hoseok smiles.

I almost forgot that it was our initial objective.

"Don't you have Prince duties now?" Namjoon asks.
"I suppose, but Yoongi is more important right now. I want to be there for Yoongi" Hoseok says.

"...If you insist" Jimin says.

"I think we've all had a full day so I suggest we get some sleep" Namjoon suggests.
"That sounds like an excellent idea" I say, almost falling asleep.

"Let's go see what rooms we can use" Hoseok smiles.

I got a room to myself. It was a lot bigger than how I liked it. It was well furnished, making the room look elegant.

There was a small balcony overlooking the garden.

Even though I was so tired earlier, I definitely didn't feel like it now.

I smile a little to myself as I overlook the balcony. My elbows rest on the cemented railing, my head resting in my hand.

My fingers were resting on my lips, thinking back on today.

I feel giddy, thinking back on my kiss with Hoseok. I couldn't help but feel happy.

I'm glad he cured his curse, but I'm a little upset that he isn't in the ugly club with me anymore.

I think I'm just overtired. I usually don't feel this happy from one kiss. Not even a real kiss-a peck.

Then I hear a knock on my door.