And

"That's why you need to go back" the Queen says.

Wait-they said Aaron? Well-it is definitely not me that they sent. Then who is going to rescue Hoseok?

"How did you manage to leave the tower?" the King asks before Hoseok could respond.

"I left the tower by myself. I don't need Aaron. Why would you send her in the first place?" Hoseok asks.

"To get you out the tower, of course. We miss you, sweetheart" the Queen says.
"Then why send me to the tower in the first place?" Hoseok asks, not buying it.
"Because of your curse" the King says.

"I don't have a curse! Why can't you accept that I look like this?" Hoseok gets fired up.

The King and Queen look at Hoseok with pity in their eyes.

"We are so sorry, Hoseok" the King looks away. The Queen grips onto her husband, finding it difficult.

Hoseok looked flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say next. He was gaping at invisible words.

"Mother, father. I can't live like this...I'll be sure to stay out of view from you" Hoseok concludes.

"Let's go" he tells the three of us and I gladly follow him out the room. I felt like an extra in a movie.

The King and Queen continue to hold onto each other. The Queen chokes back her tears.

"Hoseok" the King calls out to him as he rushes out the room.

Hoseok stops in his tracks.

I make sure to stay out of view between the two of them. Now's a great time to be short since I can hide behind Namjoon.

"We're doing this for you" the King says.
"For me?" Hoseok mumbles, still not facing the King.

He turns around with a grim face, looking the King straight in the eyes.

"You don't like to look at me" Hoseok says and continues walking.

"Hoseok" Jimin finally says something while we speed walk away. I can barely keep up.

Hoseok ignores him but stops in his tracks. I look to see what we stopped for and it's his extravagant sister in a pastel purple dress.

The maids around her start whispering among themselves.

"Hoseok?" Somin asks, looking confused.

"Hi" Hoseok shortly greets. Somin takes notice of each of us but eventually turns her attention back on Hoseok.

Somin slowly walks toward him, her large dress dragging behind her. She looks unsure of what to do once she's close enough to Hoseok. She eventually hugs him, looking awkward. Hoseok awkwardly hugs back.

"...I didn't think you'd be home this soon" she starts.
"I'm not here for long" Hoseok says.

"Stay" she says.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Hoseok says.
"At least for dinner. We can catch up" she suggests.

What is up with this detached conversation? I would've thought siblings would be more than happy to see one another again.

I've heard about the princess but I didn't think she would act this way with her own brother.

She snaps her fingers and a maid comes rushing to her side.

"Fix Hoseok up" she orders the maid before Hoseok could say anything.

"That's ok. We're not staying" Hoseok says before anything more can happen.