The

Jimin's (aka Jasmine) point of view:

"Your highness" another suitor announces her arrival, accompanied with the lowest crusty yet, keeping her eyes to the floor

"Your highness" another suitor announces her arrival, accompanied with the lowest crusty yet, keeping her eyes to the floor. They are always disappointed when they see my face...

Her head lifts as she looks anywhere but at me.

Geez...this is going to be long. Where's Rajah when I need him?

I look towards Father who bares a wide smile, looking as joyful as ever.

I really wish he didn't lock Rajah up...

"I'm glad you could come today. We will hold a feast in celebration for your arrival" Father announces as happy as ever, hoping this one will work out.

"Thank you" she says politely with a slight smile, taking a quick glance at me at the mention of food. I try not to roll my eyes.

We get it. I'm big. Move on.

"Please show our guests to where they'll be staying" Father turns to me.
"Stay as long as you wish" Father turns to the Princess.

The Princess doesn't say anything as she nods.

"Follow me" I speak to the girl for the first time, walking towards a door.

I hear the click clack of the Princess's shoes, quite the distance behind me.

I hope this one doesn't stay long either. I'm sure I can go fetch Rajah now. No Princess wants to stay with a tiger in the palace.

"Any interests?" I ask over my shoulder, giving her a slight chance before I right her off my mind.
"Who-me?" She asks, quite a bit off guard. I stop to walk by her side and have an actual conversation with her.

"Who else?" I ask, trying not to roll my eyes.

"Right-um...I have been taking quite the interest in this gold flower embedded with gems" she says, looking outside.

That's not really an interest but whatever.

"I like staying inside. This heat is absolutely killing me" the Princess says awkwardly as she starts fanning herself.

"This is definitely the wrong place to be in then" I say as I observe her dress. She's wearing a light dress decorated with golden patterns and a few gems here and there. She's wearing a lot of jewelry to accompany the dress.

"You're telling me" she says with an awkward laugh.
"...Any other interests?" I ask after a bit of silence. She clearly doesn't want to start a conversation. I might as well try.

"Look, you seem nice but I don't think you're my type" she says awkwardly, giving me the rejection face as if I was confessing my undying love for her.

"Would you care to see my pet?" I ask with a cheeky smile.

That princess was gone much sooner than later.