Can Learn To Be Human Too

"Take (Y/N) and go!" Merlin yells at Jiwoo while casting and shooting spells to keep Jafar out. Jafar took a critical hit from (Y/N) that knocked him out completely from the house.

Jafar yells in frustration at his 'lack of power'.

"We'll fight with you" Jiwoo furrows her eyebrows, her bunny turning into her hat-ready to fight.

"I can handle Jafar. Find King Kim Seokjin and snap him back to his senses. You'll find him just outside town on the east side" Merlin tells Jiwoo. She grabs (Y/N) who passed out shortly after her attack.

"You better win, old man" Jiwoo scowls, zooming through the house on her broom, knocking everything over, escaping through the back door.

She protects (Y/N) and herself from long range attacks from Jafar before Merlin intercepted.

"Seriously need you to wake up" Jiwoo stresses, turning her attention to the unconscious (Y/N).

She taps her cheek. She sprinkles water over her face. She pinches her arm. No reaction.

Jiwoo uses a riskier spell to get her awake.

Jiwoo whispers the spell into her ear and waits on the edge of her seat.

(Y/N) eventually stirred awake, causing Jiwoo to breathe a sigh of relief.

(Y/N) glares, trying to force herself awake.

"What's happening?" (Y/N) breathes out, realising she's flying on Jiwoo's staff.
"I'm so glad you're awake. We need to find King Seokjin" Jiwoo informs (Y/N).

"And the others?" (Y/N) asks, her recent memories rushing back to her.
"Taking it one step at a time. Merlin is keeping Jafar occupied."
"Right. Ok" (Y/N) puts on her game face.

"He said he'd be somewhere around here" Jiwoo says, flying above the trees on the east side.
"We need a better view. Land" (Y/N) instructs and Jiwoo does as she says.

"I've got a great tracking spell, but I need you to look away" (Y/N) says.
"Why can't I see?" Jiwoo asks as she turns around, looking onto the forest.

She wouldn't have listened so easily if it were anyone else asking.

"It's a curse. I'll explain later" (Y/N) says, the urgency pumping through her blood. She's never felt so pressed for time like she's feeling now.
"Ok" Jiwoo reluctantly accepts the short answer for now.

(Y/N) quickly conjures a spell to track Seokjin and leads them a bit further into the forest.

"This way" (Y/N) grabs Jiwoo's hand, transforming back into the green dwarf once Jiwoo's eyes are in (Y/N)'s direction, making it harder for (Y/N) to guide Jiwoo by the hand so she lets go.

"Jin!" (Y/N) happily smiles at the unharmed man in her sight.

Seokjin's skin crawls at the sound of her voice. Hatred, fear and anger pushes from his stomach to his throat like bile.

He turns around, his eyes landing on (Y/N). (Y/N) could tell something was off with the way he was looking at her.

It was like he had so much anger directed at her that he didn't know what to do with it, not used to the feeling.

"Jin?" (Y/N) questions again, concerned.

Seokjin wanted to throw up at the nickname, nerves and hatred radiating off him.

(Y/N)'s face drops as she sees Seokjin unsheathes his sword.

Seokjin grits his teeth, trying to come up with a battle strategy, but something pushed him to act at that moment.