Wanna

"I said no" Namjoon says as I try to force him to the front door of the weird house.
"This is the only place we had success with" I tell him as I full on scrum with his legs just to try and get him to move but this guy is rooted to the ground.

"What's wrong with this place?" Hoseok asks as he looks at the house.
"Forget this guy. I'll do it" Jimin says with irritation laced in his voice. He walks ups to the house, running a hand through his hair before knocking on the door.

The door swings open quickly like they were expecting someone.

The same man with black hair that answered for Namjoon appears but instead of looking up for Namjoon, he looks down on Jimin. The man freezes, almost full on gawking at Jimin.

"Good evening" Jimin says with a bright smile which brings the man out of his frozen state.

"Evening. And what might I be able to do for a handsome guy such as yourself?" The man switches on his sexy mode like he did for Namjoon.

"Actually, my-Uh-friend came by earlier and we are in a bit of a situation. I heard you might be able to assist us" Jimin continues, unbothered with the man.

Makes sense. He had to deal with this type of attention all his life.

I wonder what Namjoon is used to...
I wonder what Namjoon normally looks like.

"Oh, you're the friend. Welcome in" the man was with a grin as he opens the door wider.
"Thank you" Jimin says to the man and turns to us, motioning for us to follow him.

Hoseok and I gladly follow his lead and Namjoon less so.

"Wow wow. What is that thing?" The man asks in disgust towards me, stopping me from entering his house.
"My friend. That isn't a problem, is it?" Jimin asks, slightly touching the man's chin.

A critical hit.

The man smiles.

"Of course not. Your friends are my friends" the man says, melting at Jimin's touch.
"Great" Jimin smiles.

"Hello" Hoseok greets the man. The man nods.
In comes Namjoon, giving the man a nod.

"Was wondering when you'd come again" the man winks. Namjoon doesn't look impressed and ignores him.

"Welcome" a new woman enters the picture. She carries herself with a certain uptight grace.

I couldn't stop staring at her hair. For such a beautiful woman, her hair sure looks funny. It's in the classic rich person style.

She finally looks over our group and her eyes travel immediately to me. She has a subtle sneer on her face.

Geez, nice to meet you too lady.

"Mother, this is Namjoon" the man says and basically shoved Namjoon towards her. Namjoon keeps his posture in front of this lady.

Her face eases. I can see the acceptance.

Her eyes travel to the other two but quickly bows once she sees Jimin.

"Your highness" she says towards Jimin.
"Oh-so you know of me" Jimin looks down on the lady.

"Wait-highness?" the man says and basically changes targets to Jimin. The lady has an elegant smile on her face which, to me, looks like a greedy sneer.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go with this house.

The other man with red hair from before enters the picture. He gasps dramatically once he sees Jimin.