Jungle

Jimin's point of view:

(Rewind to two days ago, right after the fight.)

"We can't leave her in there. We've got to help" I say, getting all pouty since no one was listening to me.
"Sire, we need to evacuate. It's not safe in there" one of the guards rushes me to the nearest exit.

"Just listen to them. We have no business with that" Yoongi tiredly says. I roll my eyes.

He never has business with anyone.

"Send the guards to go help" I tell my guard. He nods and rushes away to do as I instructed. I came with five guards. Father is too overprotective...

I just hope (Y/N) is safe.

"Your father sent you to mingle so mingle" Yoongi pushes me towards the crowd.
"Puh-lease. We both know that we won't get anywhere unless we wear our crowns" I say, being all pouty again.

Also, (Y/N) is in the back of my mind...

"Who cares? You just need to get a wife at this point" Yoongi tells me, rolling his eyes.
"I could say the same for you. Your true loves kiss" I slightly tease with a smirk.

"Yeah sure. My true love is sleep" Yoongi says tiredly as he yawns.
"Your mom's not gonna be happy with that answer" I snicker.

Yoongi and I are the only ones cracking jokes about his curse. It's better than being all depressed about it.

I do wish I could help him. I wish things were different overall-for both of us.

"For safety purposes, we will be departing" a guard tells me. I nod and the guards get everything ready. I turn to Yoongi.

"Do you want to travel with us?" I ask.
"On camels, no thanks. I got my own ride" he denies.

"Oh yeah, your very fancy carriage. You know, people will think your gay from all those flower decorations" I tease him. He shrugs, incredibly unbothered.
"It was my mom's idea. It looks good anyway" he says, yawning in the end.

"And incredibly comfy" he adds on as he stretches.

"We are ready to depart" a guard tells me and I nod.
"Come visit some time or invite me" I tell Yoongi. He tiredly nods.

"See you" he says with a slight nod.

A guard directs me to the camels and I see all five of the guards.

"What happened with the fight?" I ask the head guard.
"Everything has been resolved and will be left to the new King" the guard says.

"Any casualties?" I ask, hoping (Y/N)'s name doesn't pop up.
"Casualties are being looked after" the guard says. I squint my eyes at him.

"Give me a minute" I say as I start to walk back into the palace but notice my guards were coming with me.
"Alone" I add on and the finally leave me alone.

I speed walk back into the palace but the doors were closed shut this time. I knock on the door.

"This is Prince Park of Agrabah" I say and someone opens up.
"Can I help you, Sire?" The girl bows lowly.

"I want to speak to Prince Kim for a moment" I say.
"I'm sorry Sire, but he is very busy at the moment. Can I leave a message?" The girl asks, never looking up.

"I just want to know about the casualties" I say. The girl looks up, looking me straight in the eyes.

Pretty rude of a servant girl...