And

Namjoon's point of view:

Father has been gone for a while for his convention. I can only hope he comes back home safely.

Then extremely annoying knocking sounds on my door. I sigh as I put my book down, heading to the door.

I open the door to see the village beauty. The girl that has been bothering me for the longest time.

"Ms Gaston, to what do I owe the pleasure

"Ms Gaston, to what do I owe the pleasure...again" I grit out, trying to keep my annoyance to myself.
"Please, just call me Belle" she giggles.

This girl-

"Mrs Gaston, is there something you want?" I ask, growing tired of her games.
"I want to marry you" she grins. I sigh, looking at the bright blue sky.

God-help me with this child.

"Let me rephrase that-is there something you need?" I try again.
"What I need is for you to marry me" she chirps.

Oh my fu-

"Mrs Gaston, you are marrying for the wrong reason. Marriage is for love" I tell it to her straight in her full eyes. She's gorgeous but she's not the brightest of the bunch. Definitely not the brightest.

"Oh come on. I don't see what you have to lose. You'll have everything to gain, which is me" she smiles.
"I'm not interested" I tell her for the nth time.

"Why not?" she pouts. I feel a headache coming on...

"Can you please stop? There are tons of guys out there. I'm sure you can snag anyone you want. It does not have to be me" I say.
"But I want it to be with you, silly" she says with a bright smile.

We are not compatible in any way. The reason why she keeps chasing after me is very shallow. She was dared to date the best looking and ugliest guy in the village.

She's already dating the best looking guy and now she's after me. Her boyfriend finds it hilarious, the joke being that she's the beauty of the village and I'm-well-me.

I really wish she would leave me alone.

"Please stop. It's not funny" I tell her dead in the eyes. She falters for a second because I'm not showing the patience I usually do.

I think that another reason why she's trying so hard is because she knows I'm working on a rose perfume. She's been bugging me with way too many questions about it.

I think she thinks that I will fall to her feet and continue to provide her with perfume and possibly money.

But that is where she is wrong.

Admittedly, you can go far in life with a pretty face but that won't work for me.

If by some miracle she can outwit me, I will possibly give her a chance. But currently, that seems like light years away.