Stroll

"We can discuss the terms now" the princess carries on before Jimin could answer.
"You know I'm trying to become the next sultan, right?" Jimin asks with a raised eyebrow.

"And you need a princess bride. I know. That is why I'm offering" she says.

"No offence, but I don't think you're the right person" Jimin says and the princess finally shows a tiny bit of emotion as she furrows her eyebrows.

Don't tell me she's going to throw one of her infamous tantrums because I really don't want to be here for that.

"What do you mean? I heard you're looking for a wife. Why not me? We are compatible" the princess says.

"Listen, I liked you when we were children a long time ago but that ship has sailed" Jimin looks her straight in the eyes.

I didn't know he used to like her...

"You liked me?" the princess asks, head tilting slightly.
"Every guy liked you, even now. But not me anymore so find your own love and I'll find mine" Jimin concludes.

I'm just kinda waiting for an eruption from the princess at this point.

Any woman would be upset. Especially if you just learned that this piece of work liked you way back when but moved on without you even knowing.

"Well then. The offer is still on the table if you want to become sultan" she says, looking down.

She finally looks at Hoseok.

Yes, there are other people sitting here, having to listen to your awkward conversation.

"I really do believe you're cursed" she says, looking emotionless.
"I'm not getting into it" Hoseok says, carrying on eating.

"How else can you explain how you look? Let's face the facts. You're not even average. You're ugly. You're just above the goblin" she tells him straight in the face.

I wanted to tell her off so bad but I probably shouldn't with royalty.

She gives a belittling smile, looking at her older brother.

"I mean, you can't seriously believe you're Mommy and Daddy's son. You're probably not even the real prince of this kingdom" she says.

Jimin stands up, chair scraping against the floor. Namjoon and I were glaring at her.

I really wanted to slap her.

Jimin turns to the princess.

"He is the future king of this kingdom AND your brother. Does that mean nothing to you?" Jimin asks, squinting his eyes.

She looks emotionless again.

"He is perfect just the way he is and if you can't even see his true beauty then you're the ugly one" Jimin carries on, voice traveling in the large empty room.

This is where the princess starts to get angry.

"...Me?" She slowly says as she stands up to face Jimin.
"...Ugly?!" she screams, voice shrieking into my ear drums.

"Don't forget your place. You're in my kingdom" she looks Jimin dead in the eyes.
"I heard the princess was supposed to be beautiful" he challenges back.

"Jimin, you can stop" Hoseok says. He doesn't seem all that affected with what the princess said.

"This is all your fault!" the princess yells at Hoseok and storms out the room, dress traveling with her like a river, loudly banging the doors behind her.