The

"I don't understand. You're the most beautiful person in the world" I say, confused.
"Um, I don't understand" Jin says, confused as well.

Maybe the Fairy Princess lied to me. Maybe I'm stuck like this forever.

I catch sight of his shoes and I gasp dramatically.

"It's the shoes" I tell Jin.
"What about the shoes?" Jin asks me as he looks at the shoes himself.

"We need to get them off ASAP" I say as I jump off the bed to try and yank it off his feet.
"Yeah-we should probably get them off" Jin says, sounding slightly disappointed.

I look up to see him disappointed.

"Something wrong?" I ask.
"The ki-I mean shoes-what if I don't want it...off?" Jin panics but becomes upset in the end.

"Don't you want to look like yourself again?" I ask and Jin looks away. He looks outside and takes a deep breath.

"If you don't like me like this, then how will it be with my normal self" Jin says, looking away.
"That don't matter. You're a good person. Either way, you're still the Jin I know" I try to cheer him up. He turns to me, looking me straight in my eyes.

He starts smiling.

"That's what I like to see" I say with a smile.

"Ok, we'll get these shoes off. That means you can't leave" Jin says, growing happier by the second.
"That's the spirit I like to see" I say.

For a minute, it seemed he actually liked me but how could that be with this form?

"Yo mirror, how do we actually get these shoes off?" I ask the mirror the minute I entered the throne room. Jin was by my side.

It looks a lot neater and bigger since the apple trees are removed.

"You know, that's not actually my name, Sweetheart" the mirror says, taking Jin's form again.

"That's not your face" I say, looking at the reflected Jin. I have no idea why this guy irks me so much.

"Fair" the mirror laughs.
"It's BM by the way" he says.
"What, you a rapper or something" I say, highly amused.

The reflected Jin squats to my height.

"You're something, aren't you Sweetheart?" The mirror says with a tight grin.

"Anyway, is there any other way to get these shoes off?" Jin asks.
"After two days of ignoring me" the mirror scoffs, standing straight again.

"Change of heart" Jin says.
"Wouldn't blame you" the mirror replies. It felt like they were shooting lightning at each other through their eyes.

"Focus" I tell them both.
"So, what do we need to do?" I ask the reflected Jin.

"I told you before, it's all about beating desire. Unless you can find more powerful magic but that's pretty powerful so..." the mirror shrugs. He doesn't seem like he cares all that much.

"Hmm" I wonder with a thinking face. I walk around the room, trying to get the justices going.

"Sweetheart, want to get me out this mirror?" reflected Jin asks again as he leans on the one side of the mirror.

"When I'm back to normal" I answer.
"Cause that worked so wonderfully" the mirror rolls his eyes.

I glare at reflected Jin.

I find Magic Mirrors incredibly annoying. Just because you see everything, doesn't mean you know everything.

"Tis the truth, Sweetheart" the mirror says with a smirk.