Wedding Plans - Chapter Eight

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

'~-Ameliaã̶̧̨̨̢̭̥͎̗̼̣̖̦̲̼͔͚͙͚̲͎̜̥̜̭͔̝͍̣̥͈̣͚͕̙͈͚̤̮̗̺͚̭͎͉̗̞̮͉͓̭̪͍̺̗̯̝͉̩̪͚̭͑͋̄̈́̾̔̎̍̿́͌̉̔̾̓̌͘̕͜͜͜͜͝ͅą̴̢̡̢̡̗̗̰̰̱̘̝̻͔̭̙͖͓̩͙̩͔͈͎̯̣͚̳̹͙̣̘̩̼̠͓͈̣̜̘̪̼͙͔͚̤͂̋̍̓̀͛̊̅̓̇̏̔̅̅̋͗͛̇̌́͛̓̋̓̂͆̕̚͘̚̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅą̷̡̡̢̢̢̛̲̱̮͈̱̮͍͖̼̝̯̖̲̟͓̟̝̣̺̼̺͇̤͎͙̞̳̝͕̩̮̤͎̯̜̠͖̰̮̞͉͍͖̓̑̐̇͛̌̈́̂̀̈̇̇̎̆̌̇̉͂́̋͛͛̋͋̈́̑̀̐̌̾͐͆̆̎̓̓̀̈́̓̚̕̚̕͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̷̢̡̧̧̧̢̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̟̠̗͖̬͍͉͚͈̤̹̻͙̠̞̝̳̘̰̙͇̙̹͎̻̰̬̼̪̣͈̙̹̭̲̫̻̳̘͍̮̼̱̬͖̤͎̜͉̞͈̥̬̝̹̗̩̖̩̻̥̞͉̱̰͙̗͔͕̠͈̞͚͙͇͕̣̻̦̙͉̱̱̞̞͈̱̪̟͎̖͇̥͙̝̹̯̟̖͎̹͔̹̝͖̯̫̣̠̹̗̃̐̋̌̍̍̉̂̈́́̀͗̇͐̄͛͆͐̉͋̿̏̾͊̈̽̀̔͒́͊́͆͒̒͌͆͒͑́̈́̔̌̈̀̈͆̂̐̇͋̊̾́͛̍͊̆͛̓̓͋̔̍̀̿̉̀̆̽͊̉̔͒̊̐̈́͌͆͛̂͛͛̂͆͂̒̓̀͂̊̄͗̌̾͂͂̊́͋̉̄̿̽̓́̋͐̀̏̊͋͐̌̃͌̃̔̈́̔̔͐̂̑̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̡̡̢̧̢̧̧̢̡̢̛̛̛͖̮̰̞̦̥͈̺̭̲̙̜̙̰̼͍͕̪̖̙͖̠̟̥͇͎̬̯̭͕͕̪͎͓̫͚̣͔̖̤̤̯̰͖̥̻͚͚̺͎̬̖̰̠̯͓͙͕̘͈̤̪̩̲̙̻͎̮̘̟̠̟̱͍̰̙̮̯̞͉̦̞̻̩̹̩̗͇̥̙̻̣̫̘͓̝͉̝͎͓̫̥̥̖̯̤͎̭͚̗͇͓̰͉̙̮̞̦̖̣̩̺̥͚͙̼̱̬̝͇͎̘̼̻͕̼̩͚̭̥̘̱̗͉̳͎̤͚͌͆͛̈́̉̀̓͂͗̈̔̎̅̈́͌̓̓̄̉͑̒̀̌̋́̓͑̉̋̀̈́̏̉̈́̇̀͐̓͑̑̾́̉͂̈́̅̋͗͋̈́̑͐͆̀̍̋̀͂̓̓̀̊̆͑̈́̃̉̽̃̐͌̄͗͂̀̅͌͌̈́̇̆̐̒̊̉̊͛̓̃̈́̏̏͌̾́͑̔̈́̌͒̈̈͆̐̾̊́̀̽̀͛̆̈́̈́̏͋̈́̀͒̿̌̓͆͐̈́̊̀̋̑̇͗̈̀͑̉̽̉͛͐͗͆́̚̚̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̢̨̡̡̨̨̡̢̨̨̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̰̥̠̹͙̖̩̮̰̯͔͕͚͍͔̰̫̣̞̜̥̣̘̲͚͍̙̮̠̩͇̪͚̼̼̗̹̖̰̻͈̙̙̱̮̖̤̺̣͉̯̖̠̳̪̜͈̦͚͔̼̱̻̳͖̞̹̙͚͉̙̙̪̮̞͚͍͇͙̲̙͈̺̙̻͍̱͖̼̤̳̖̹̱͍̜̝̣͎͎͕͇̙̼͔̰͔̫̱̻̰̫̞̜̹̫̝̩̬̙͋̋͛̾͆̽̃̍͗͗̍̀͊̈́̈́͒̆͋͋͒̊̔̍̅̉̈́͒̄̇̓́̅͐͌͋̃͗̆̓̿̆͊̽̍͌͛͋̃͌̈͐̋̈́́̎͐̄́̃͌͐̓̓͐̉̈́̃́̽̍̿̑͐̃̄̄̈́̓̇̓͑̃́̅̈́͌̀͗̋̈̆̓͗̽͒̋͑̋̒̎̓͒͒̒̏͋͒̆̔̃̈́̇́̓̈́̒̏̽͂́̄̅͐̾̋̊̉͛̓́͗͂̈́̀̋̂̽͘͘̕̚͘̕̚̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ-~'

May 21st, 2003

Spence's hand ran soothingly through my hair. The past four days had been long and stressful as Spence and I planned the wedding. Plus, we had been talking about getting a bigger house, since the one we were currently living in was starting to feel cramped.

A call came from my phone as it buzzed on my lap.

"I'll be right there," I told Nova, hanging up.

"What is that about?" Spence asked as I stood up and stretched.

"I'm going to get my wedding dress picked out." I grabbed my purse and quickly kissed his lips.

"I'm sure you will look beautiful." He mumbled, waving goodbye as I exited the house.

After a moment or so, I appeared in front of the bridal shop. Aiyanna, Nova, Lena, Mallie, and Luna were already waiting for me. Mallie, the shorter one of the group, ran up to me and squeezed me in an airtight hug, her dirty ponytail bouncing as she did so. All five of them began to chat up a storm, each one discussing what they thought I would look best in. 

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" Lena, the girl with dark, wavy hair, exclaimed.

"How long should the back of the dress be?" Aiyanna asked Mallie.