Beautiful - Chapter Two

"A broken wing simply means, you have to find another way to fly. " -Kerry Katona

'~-Spencer-~'

"Guys!" Penelope exclaimed, making us all jump out of our seats. "I recovered Amelia's old phone number, and most of her text messages, too!"

"Good job Garcia." Emily praised, leaning down over the laptop. Silence lingered in the air for a few moments before the two girls looked at each other in shock.

"Oh my god. This, this is...." Emily stuttered.

"There's multiple of them." Penelope finished.

"What do you mean?" David asked, and everyone gathered around the computer.

:::::::::

Hey, Babe. I know this case is hard, but I believe in you. Go catch some bad guys. -Sunbright & Angel

Thank you, guys. I love you both.

Also, remind Emily to pick up JJ today? She stayed after school for the debate team.

Yeah, I'll let her know.

:::::::::

"What could that mean?" Tara mumbled.

We all stood in peaceful silence, but it didn't last.

"HA-HA!" Penelope shouted. "I am the best!"

"What'd you find?" Matt asked.

"I found out where the prince and the princess go to high school! Oh- and it looks like their names are under- Jessica Savine and Jason Savine. Oh, and here are their picture day photos aaaaand... that's them!" The two kids' pictures popped up on the big screen.

"That fake last name will definitely help us find- hey, Spence, what's wrong?" Jennifer looked concerned, and all eyes were on me.

"What do you plan to do with this information." I tried to hide my anger, but my voice shook nonetheless.

Everyone looked at each other, probably wondering what the right thing to do was. Finally, David spoke up.

"We need to warn the family and get them somewhere safe." I sighed, not being able to help the smile that crept its way onto my lips.

"Rossi is right." Luke agreed. "We all know that this isn't right. Two kids and two parents."

"We may be at war, but that doesn't mean we go hunting innocents." Emily smiled. "That was never a part of the job description." The team nodded.

"That's good to hear." I looked out at all of them. "So, how do we get to them before our superiors do?"

--------------

May 17th, 2001

It had been three months and fourteen days since I met Amelia and became her apprentice. Many things happened in the span of those one hundred and three days.