NEW STORY!!!!

Hello! Sorry to suddenly spring this on everyone, but I wanted to get the word out that I'm starting a new original story! It'll be coming out soon and the title will be "The Zodiac Revolution". For anyone interested, here's a sneak peek!

It's been well over a thousand years since the world changed. Women all throughout the planet finally grew tired of being treated unfairly by men, and decided to do something about it. There was a worldwide revolt. It began in America, the ever so problematic country, and soon spread to China, Korea, India, and eventually the whole planet. Women fought back against the men who had treated them like sludge for so long. Thousands of lives were lost, man and woman alike. But to the female population, it was worth it. They won. Women took over and began their plans to improve. At first, they did improve. They cracked down on child trafficking, on theft, on sexual assault, on murder, on abuse, on every single problem they could think of.

Alas, like anyone else, the power went to their heads. Once again, change began in America. Women grew bored and wanted to have what they thought of as fun. Which, to most of them, was having sex and destroying mentalities. So they targeted men.

The women who were once hunted and sexualized, became the hunters and sexualizers. They began using men as slaves. The men did their bidding, with no benefit, and then were thrown back to the streets. At first, they tried to fight it. But something changed in the females. Something terrifying. It was like something hidden deep down had finally been pulled to the surface.

Women suddenly had supernatural abilities. Abilities that had been seen before only in fantasy and on television. These abilities made it impossible to defy females. And like a switch had been flipped, roles had been reversed. Where men were once hunting down females and treating them like scum, women were now hunting down men and treating them like gum on the bottom of their shoe.

For a century, nobody had dared attempt to change things. Until 12 young women open their eyes and see that men aren't garbage. That they're human beings. They're no worse than women, and they don't deserve to be treated the way they are. These 12 women decide to try and right the wrongs that had been made centuries before them. But of course, they can't show their true faces. They can't allow themselves to be caught. So they need a name, too.

They're the Zodiacs.