~ Chapter 6 ~

Y/N POV

"Why is this famous idol always bothering me....I just want my first encounter in this school to be peaceful. Just leave me alone for a while.... Why bad luck always happening to me....(inner screaming)."

While looking at them slowly one by one, but met a pair of eyes looking straight back at me, as soon as I realized it was the non so sweet Suga Hyung.

I didn't flinched this time, instead, I stared back into his eyes try to challenge him. His mouth slowly form a small smirk and began our staring contest. It took longer for us to lose. Then after a few minutes, he started to smirk at me "umm what?".

Suddenly Jungkook snaps his fingernails in front of me and I accidentally blink my eyes.

Jungkook: Y/n~ are you listening? I asked you~ did you eaten already? (Looking at me)

Y/n: Ye...yes, I already told you that I've already eaten earlier.

Jungkook: oowh yeah I forgot~ hmmm~....second round then~~

With that, he ran off towards the counter with Teahyung not giving me some words to protest. I sighed and look back at suga. He then mutely said "You Loss" at me with a smirk of victory. At this time I can feel my neck veins are about to pop out but quickly calming myself down. "Your lucky that I'm a good person. If not I'll throw you outside this window already" (while closing my eyes). I open my eyes and ignore the person in front of me.

???: Oowh hello Hyun...Y/n? What are you doing here? (Someone suddenly came over to our spot)

SUGA POV

When we were having a staring contest, I knew that she didn't flinched or getting all shy-shy girl, instead, she gives me a determined looked. This made me more into this woman. I look straight back at her eyes, she's too focus on our staring contest that she didn't even heard Jungkook calling her name. Then Jungkook was about to snap his finger towards her, Which made me smirk. She's lost, I can't help but feel proud of myself. I watched her the whole time until she's about to look back at me "this is it"..." You Loss" I said mutely.

I can see her eager to kill me at that time, I don't know but I want to see her try though and it was fun watching her reaction. But then, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and blow it out slowly. This is the first time I've look at someone else this long and it seems like her eyelashes are very long and tempting for me that I was looking at her eyes for too long. She suddenly opens her eyes and met mine. I was frozen, her e/c eyes was very different at that time. It still looks angry but there's something on those eyes that made me freeze for a split second. "Beautiful~..." That's the word that came out of my brain first. She then looks elsewhere and ignoring me. Then Namjoon came to our spot.

Namjoon: Oowh hello Hyun....Y/n? What are you doing here? (Complete forgetting me)

I was a bit shocked that he knows her too and her name and also for Jungkook and Teahyung. It seems like they have met before at the very beginning, judging by how formal they've talked to her.