~ Chapter 24 ~

Third POV

AAAAAHHHHH! ( screaming of students )

Namjoon: looks like Team Blue really hype up over there huh

J-hope: Hahaha that's what I thought! ( He giggle )

Jungkook: Must be fun... right jimin hyung? ( sadly while facing towards jimin )

Jimin: Yeah... especially for the three of them...cause they have y/n... ( also went sad while imagining them being happy around y/n )

Jungkook and Jimin sighed synchronously while facing downwards towards the floor.

J-hope: hey guys~ don't be upset. You still have us hyungs ( Smile brightly at them )

Jungkook: Aaa! ( looking away )

Jimin: Too Brighttt!!! ( covering his eyes with his hands )

J-hope: Owh~ really? ( He giggled )

Namjoon: (chuckled) Yeah guys... you've still have us and besides~...( suddenly an evil smirked plastered on his face ) we're rivals now...

Then a black aura came out from the both of the maknaes.

Jimin: Oh yeah~ I almost forgot.... the team who loses... ( Smiling evilly )

Jungkook: will do anything what the winning team wants...( his both eyes were now covered by his bangs while cracking his knuckles, clearly determine to win )

The three of them cornered together while laughing dangerously.

J-hope: Oh well~ at least they're laughing ( He said smiling innocently )

Teacher: Alright guys, The event is about to start. I want you to give your all and have fun!. ( The teacher shouted )

YEAAAHHHH!!!!! ( Team Red screamed in full of spirit )

Then both Red and Blue team took out a strap cloth of their team color and had tied up around their heads.

The Game Began

The 1x400

Teacher: for those who participate in 1x400 please step forward.

Y/n, teahyung, suga and Jin step forward followed by others, while in team Red were Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and J-hope also followed by others behind them.

Teacher: Wow this quite alot! and for the record all The Princes also participate!!!. Today is our lucky day Girls~

Girls: Kyaaaaaaa!~~

Y/n POV

" What the heck?". I thought while looking confusedly towards the teacher, then towards the stands in which some girls and boys were sitting. I had just realize they had brought their own banner written something like ' Go our Prince goo!', 'Fighting!!!', 'Jungkook oppa!', 'Marry me!!' and so on. But then I spotted ' Y/n you can do this!!', ' Kick their asses Y/n!'. ' You go girl!!'. ' Go our role modell!' with my name written below it.

" Am I seeing things? No... that's my freaking NAME!... hmmmm why though? is it really my name? and the fact that it followed by a positivity words?? I must be dreaming right now". I tried to slap both of my cheeks once and got the three man's attention.

Teahyung: YA! don't slap yourself! ( scolded me while grabbing both of my hands )

Jin: What's wrong my daughter? ( got concerned didn't even bother what he just called me )

Suga just stood close to me.

Me: nothing... I'm just trying to stay focus ( I thought to myself while remembering the banner )