~ Chapter 18 ~

My first time working at Café Vibes were actually pretty good, except for the boss. All of my staff were so kind to me with their own way. And the work was quiet easy and relaxing. I can manage all the work with ease and all the staff compliment me that I was a fast learner. But only one problem that I can't do...

Flashbacks~ After closing

Hange: Y/n~ so far you're doing impressively. Your a very talented woman and the customer also like it, I can tell you that... but only one thing I need you to do at least... is....try to smile~ Just by talking to you earlier, I already knew who you are. So! can you at least try? ( She said to me )

I went completely blank with all the attention I got from all the staff that were now looking at me even for our Boss Levi. He was also there. " Dammit... why is he also here".

Hange: So can you?

I just looked at them...

Eren: Y/n~ try to smile~ like this ( he then smiled at me, and it was very warming.)

" How can I do that?". I thought

I just stared at him for a long time to which he got embarrass and went all red all over his face.

Eren: Don't stare at me like that... ( He's getting shy while rubbing his nape)

Jean: Shut up Eren...she's just want to know how to do it... Don't get yourself hype up

Eren: You're just jealous Horseface ( he countered back )

Jean: I am not! and STOP CALLING ME HORSEFACE ( he counter back )

Armin: Hey guys stop fighting infront of Y/n~ ( try to calm them down )

They got even wild, completely ignoring Armin between them. Then...

BUMP! BUMP!

Eren and Jean: OOOWWW! ( holding there heads in pain )

Levi: Shut up brats! want me to cut your salaries? or should I cut your heads instead... have I made myself clear dumbass? ( He said even more angrier )

The both of them: Yes sir... ( quickly back down )

Y/n: (chuckled)

All of them looked at her.

Y/n: (chuckled) he does look like a horse face ( while looking at Jean )

Sasha: That's the cutest think I've ever heard in my life

Hange: That's it. That's the smile we're looking for. Try to do that often ( getting excited while hugging Y/n tightly ) and you're so adorable...can I keep her shorty~? ( while rubbing her face against mine )

Levi: No! ( he said with a stern )

Hange pouted.

Y/n: But I don't know if I can maintain it...but at least I can try ( unsure about it)

Armin: You sure can do it y/n. I know you will someday

Mikasa only nodded at me in pleased.

But I realised that Eren, Jean and Levi were quite all of a sudden. I then looked at Eren and Jean to which they look away while covering there faces.

I can see a peek of Eren's cheek that were very red and I also cought Jean's ears got red also. While Levi just stared at me creepily.

Y/n: Are you guys alright? and Boss stop staring at me like that, its weird ( I said a bit stern )