~ Chapter 25 ~

Commentator: The first game was a total epic! and now gone to the next gameee!!!

Students: YESSSSSSSS!!!

Commentator: I hope you guys ready for the next game!...The Next game will beee...... HOW FAST WILL YOU EAT!!

Students: YEAAYYYYYYYY!!

Commentator: guys calm down~... Alright head teacher!... prepare your players

Y/n POV

Suga: Now Hyung... your time is up ( He said while facing Jin )

Teahyung: All the best Hyung! ( Giving him a fist bump to which he gave it )

Jin: It's my time to shine ( He said standing handsomely )

He quickly looks at me and feel disappointed that I still have no emotions after he did that.

Jin: Y/n dear... you totally need an extra class about feelings. I will be happy to pay it for you. voluntarily. ( he said sarcastically )

I chuckled a bit and went to him. I then fist bump his arm and said

Me: Good luck over there dad ( I sarcastically replied )

I saw him surprised and went back to his normal face but smiling warmly. He then gently took my hand that were fist bumped his arm and brought it up to his face and kiss it. He had to lean down a bit due to height difference. I was stunned and can literally feel his plump lips against my knuckles.

Jin: I will Y/n~... ( he said softly and to be honest, he looks like a prince )

He gently let go off my hand like a fragile glass and walked away towards the game. I brought my hand up and look at the part where he had kissed. I can still feel how his plump soft lips pressed against my hand. I blushed madly and immediately look down hiding my hands in my pocket pants. Little did I knew, that both Teahyung and Suga were jealous because of Jin actions earlier and had thought that it was supposed to be them not him.

Skip after the Game How fast will you eat

Team blue had won this game. There's a lot of players under both team and Namjoon were also participate in this game but at the end Jin had outrun all of them and be the winner at the end. We all cheered for his success and praise him.

Teahyung: Goodd gameee Hyungg!! That was awesomeee!! ( giving him a head lock )

Suga: You really like to eat don't you hyung ( he said monotonely )

Jin: haha yeah it was delicious~ but I wouldn't make it if its not for y/n's good luck charms ( now standing up straight while looking down at me )

Me: wha...me?

Jin: yeah~ it was all thanks to you... you gave me strenght and end up me winning at the end ( now standing infront of me )

Me: ( scoof ) it doesn't make any sense ( try to get away from this )

Jin: but it make sense to me ( he replied )

I just look up at him in defeat, when suddenly Tea had hugged me from behind

Teahyung: I want Y/n's good luck charms tooo~ Its not fair that only jin gets it ( Whining while rubbing his head against mine )

I tried to seek help from suga hyung but to my surprised. He had already standing beside me and nonchalantly intertwined his bonny hand against my left hand. Clearly wanting the same thing. I sighed and thought deeply. " Why are they acting like this? are they not realize that we're in public?". I stared at my hand that are being intertwined and my tummy that being hug by two large slender hands that completely covering my abdomen. " are they not feeling embarass? ".