~ Chapter 41 ~

Third POV in Namjoon's house.

The 7 man were now waiting patiently for namjoon father's friend in the living room and they were now change into normal cloth. Namjoon's mom came into the living room with 7 hot chocolates.

Namjoon's mom: Awww....I'm soo sorry for what just happened earlier... I did feel worried about her. I know how much Y/n were important to all of you guys... but please drink this hot chocolate first....okay~... ( She said worriedly )

She then walked to each one of them to give the drinks. She also had thought all of the boys as her own and Y/n did too cause namjoon always chatted with his mom and dad about y/n recently, and she was so happy seeing his son chatting happily whenever he talks about Y/n. But now she feels bad for all of them, the happy and cheery face were long gone now and that broke her heart.

Namjoon's mom: Here Jimin~ take some of the hot chocolate okay? ( She said )

Jimin: Thankyou Auntie Min ji.. ( He said smile weakly )

Min Ji: Your very welcome dear ~ ( She said patting his head warmly )

After she gave all of the drinks, the entrance door were opened and came out chanyeol and his friend. The boys quickly stood up from there sits.

Chanyeol: Please boys...calm down first.... we got the cctv's video ( He said calming all of the boys )

: Okay, Byung ho will play these video in my office and I want all of you guys and mom to go there.... so whatever happens don't get mad and don't let others know about this matter alright?! cause some of the reporters were now hunting for the fresh news. It's that clear? ( He said with a serious face )

A determined nodded came to all of them.

Chanyeol: Good, so first close all the windows and curtains and we'll be upstairs after that. ( He continued )

All of them instantly did all of chanyeol's instructions and went upstairs to his office. His office were large enough to fit 10 people inside and consists of 4 pc's on top of his large marble desked.

Chanyeol: Close the curtains ( He instructed again )

Teahyung, Jimin and Jungkook quickly close the curtains and went to the large desked.

Byung ho: Okay... is this laptop customise ( He asked his friend after sitting on his friend chairs )

Chanyeol: Of course and I was there when they made it ( He said to his friend confidently )

Byung ho: Good... now the hackers can't take down the proof ( he said now plugging in the pendrive, typing and clicking something on the keyboard and mouse )

: So what time did the accident happened? ( He asked )

Jin: 11pm I think( he said seriously )

Byung ho: then we check before it happened ( he said, clicking on the mouse again )

He then fast forward the vid till it was 11pm, the video showing Y/n being hold by the masked man and the smoke grenade were surrounding them. Jungkook were clenching his hand into a tight fist turning his knuckles into white while looking at the masked man. Everyone were also clenching their jaws and fist when they saw it.

Suga: I really want to kill that man ( He suddenly spoke with a growled )

Min ji came up to him and calm him down by rubbing his back. Byung ho then click on reverse till before the accident happened. The 4 pc were now showing all of the cctv's pov, the entrance, inside the ball, surrounding areas and so on.

Byung ho: If you see something suspicious tell me right away ( He said )

They nodded and now looking at all of the cctv's vids.