~ Chapter 31 ~

Flashbacks

The end of the year were just on the corner and just like all school. There will be a prom night at the end of december, and I decided to not participate with it. Because 1, I don't have nice dress, 2 we must bring a partner, 3 it will be crowded and last I don't like it. That's the 4 reason I don't want to participate but all the members were begging for me to join them and they said that it will be no fun without me. I was like " bro there's literally alot of womens around you". And they won't stop till I joined them.

Presents

It was school holiday and here I am sitting comfortably on top of my sofa while watching my favourite entertainment shows inside my cozy apartment. Living my life to the fullest till a knocked of the door interrupting my cozy life. I won't opened the door cause I knew who was the other side of my door. It was them. They still wanted me to join the prom night with them. By mean all the 7 of them. " Are they gone mad?". It was impossible to go out with 7 grown men to the party and it was supposed to be 1 on 1 not 7 on 1. " are they don't have their own plus one? I bet they have cause they famous right... why bother me then". I thought to myself as I watch my door being knocked multiple times by now followed by a couple of footsteps. I gave out a long sighed, stood up to open the door, cause they will not stop and I don't want to be a bad owner leaving her guest outside and very popular at that.

As I opened the door, a bright light suddenly shined through my door and I had to cover my face from the brightness. I tried to peek a little and there they are 7 handsome man standing infront of me with all their glory.

Me: I should've wore my sunglasses before ( I sarcastically )

Jin: Y/n! I've knock your door like a thousand times!... when will you open it? tomorrow then? ( He said sassy-ly )

Jimin, teahyung, Jungkook and J-hope : Goodmorning Y/n~~ ( they greet happily )

Me: Goodmorning ( I shortly answered )

While namjoon and suga cooly greet with there hand to which I replied with my hand also. I let them in my apartment. All of them went to seat at my living room where I was watching my tv earlier. I went to them after locking the door and asked.

Me: Tea or coffee? ( I asked monotonely )

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin wanted a tea while Suga, J-hope and teahyung wanted a coffee.

Me: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Milk please ( he said happily like a kid wanted his drink with his sparkling eyes )

Me: Alright be right back... make yourself at home ( I said walking towards the kitchen)

J-hope: Y/n wait ( he suddenly called for me )

Me: hmm? ( I leaned back looking at him )

J-hope: shouldn't you change your cloth first? ( he said shyly while eyeing me up and down )

I looked down at my cloth and realized that I was still in my slik royal blue matching pajamas which was button up t-shirt and long pants. It was very comfortable.

J-hope POV

As I said that, she look at her pjs for a few seconds and went back to me.

Me: Nah it's fine... I'm too lazy to do that...( She said monotonely walking back to her kitchen )

I was surprised by her bold answer. I know it was just pjs but somehow her pjs were a bit fit for her showing her curved a bit and I think it was quite thin for her. Wearing those cloth with 7 grown men in one room really made me worried. I looked at my members expressions. They looked normal " Hmmm maybe I worried to much I think ". I thought to myself.