~ Chapter 9 ~

1.00 PM

Mr.Lee: Its already 1 pm. On our way to the school hall I want you all to walk in lines and just follow me. Don't wander around without my permission.

Students: Yes~ Mr.Lee! (in the same time)

"it might take long enough to get there I think....". I thought to myself then took out my earpiece, plug it in and search my favourite song. I then put my phone back in my pocket skirt and wait till Mr.Lee start to walk. Mr.Lee didn't saw me wearing the earpiece due to my height. Teahyung and Jungkook are practically blocking my view towards him and with Suga standing behind me making me completely invisible. I had to be extra focus on Teahyung's movement.

POV TEAHYUNG

Me: hey Kookie!...what club will you chose? (I tap him on the shoulder to have his attention)

Jungkook: umm... I don't know...I want to see it first then I'll chose or I follow what Y/n chose. (he explain)

Me: me too! I decided to do that if I'm clueless.

Jungkook: Haha~ that's my bro!~

We fist bump and smiled to each other.

Mr.Lee: Okay Students~ follow me

Then all the students started to walk following behind Mr.Lee. On the way to the hall, there's so many places that I've not seen yet and it was very beautiful. " Y/n must be loving this". I thought to myself and try to get a glance back at her. Just as I thought, she didn't take her eyes off from the view. I realised that she had pluged in her earpiece. I was still looking at her. She didn't noticed it yet and still looking at the view, till she made me frozed. She suddenly smiled warmly towards the view. My eyes widen at her unexpected expression.

 My eyes widen at her unexpected expression

But then, something odd happened. Her warm smile slowly become sad. I know she's smiling but I can't help but feel sad towards her. " did something bad happen to her....?". that what's in my mind. Then I heard someone clear it's throat. I search for whom did that. Then end up gulping.

 Then end up gulping

It was Suga Hyung. He noticed me looking at Y/n so much. I know I have the right to do that but there something in his expression that end up me quickly faced to the front and will never look back again.