~ Chapter 44 ~

Skipped in the 4th floor.

Y/n and the 7 boys already cleared the lobby area leaving only the 4th and 5th floor. The 8 of them were now on the 4th floor and had already knocked out 5 guards that were guarding the room which they assumed shin jimin were there. Jungkook and namjoon had tried to burst open the door but something feels off inside y/n's heart. " why is it soo quiet inside...noo panic voices or shuffling of shoes... it's too quiet". that's what in y/n mind. The door that jungkook and namjoon had bang it opened were now about to get lose, one more pushed and the door will burst opened. But still this uneasy feeling keeps bothering y/n's mind. Before they bang on the door for the last time, Y/n quickly senses the heart inside the room and her heart quickly dropped.

Both of them were now manage to burst open the door but a gun shot were heard.

Y/n: NOOOO!!! ( she shouted at them and quickly ran towards them )

As if the world in slow-mo, she can see jungkook's and namjoon's expression in horror. She ran as quickly as she can and manage to push them both aside. They rolled together and stops, with y/n hovering on top of them. She quickly look at them in horrified.

Y/n: Jungkook! Namjoon! are you guys okay??? did he shot you??? did you got hurt anywhere???? ( She questioning in panicked while looking all over their body for any signed of red )

Gladly they weren't, a big sighed of relief went out of y/n's pale mouth. She then went serious. All of the people that were present at the room can physically feel the murderous aura she giving off, sending cold chills through their spine. She stood up and turned around quickly darted her eyes towards the shooter. The man were too horrified to even move.

Y/n: You!...... ( She said in between growled )

The boys were also shocked by her outburst. Her sparkling eyes were no longer there, replaced with a darked vision that they can't hardly see it. Both of her hands were clenched tightly each side of her body. Her jaw were also clenched in anger. They didn't want to see this side of y/n, they tried to call her name multiple times but it didn't reached her mind.

As the shooter were about to turn and run away, y/n were already infront of him. He yelled in horrow, but got cut by y/n choking him tightly and pushed him upwards. He was taller then her but she manage to do that. The shooter were struggling to breath. The more he struggle the more her hand tightens. Other guards were running away from that room.

Jungkook: Y/n! pleaseee.... get back to your senses.... don't kill him ( trying to call out for her )

Namjoon: We're prefectly fine! Y/n! pleasee see this! We're prefectly find! ( he shouted )

All of her friends were trying there best to make her wake up from the bad aura. Shin jimin were just sitting there looking at y/n frightened.

Shin Jimin: See what she's done to him!!! look at her!! she's the monster! not me! and you want to be friend with this monster?! HAH! She must be a WITCH! She always have been!! ( She shouted accusing y/n even more )

The 7 of them were looking at her in disbelived for what she's just about y/n.

Suga: Shut your F***ING! mouth shin! you're nothing like her... You're the one who's need to check through the mirror ( He hissed at her, earning a wide eyes from her )

Shin: You guys still defending this monster!!! LOOK AT HER!!! ( She shouted again )

Jungkook: STOP CALLING HER THATT!!!! She not like that! and it was because of you!! You're the one who try to shot us from the door!! and Y/N TRY TO SAFE US! Not you!! ( He shouted back in anger showing his neck veins while walking towards her )