~ Chapter 8 ~

Mr.Lee: Okay~ calm down girls~ calm down~ okay seniors you can stand where ever you guys want for awhile, cause I need to explain something to my student first, before we go. I'm so sorry~ there's no available seats left around here, so you guys have to stand for a while, If that's okay for you guys? (he explained diligently)

The 3 seniors nodded in understandable and casually walking and standing behind us, without a word from all of the students.

I really thought that they will be standing near the girls over there though. " hmmm~ maybe...Jungkook and Teahyung was sitting here". I thought to myself while facing back to the front after looking at them.

Like usual, I can feel the jealousy and anger built in all of the girls. All the boys just kept on staring at me and some giving me a thumbs up. " what is that supposed to mean?". I look at him till he faced back to the front.

I look back to the front to being meet by Mr.Lee's pair eyes.

He was somehow watching me the whole time

He was somehow watching me the whole time. I ignore it, this situation didn't bother me anymore, I'm used to it now. There's nothing I can do anymore, my past nightmare will come again after this.

Jin POV

As soon as the 3 of us stands behind them, I suddenly felt a dangerous aura from all over the place. Mostly from the girls, that are now giving an anger face towards..." ....towards y/n? Aren't they were her classmates? they all seem really irritated towards her and she didn't even bother about it. I knew she can feel it too. Is she.....had used to this kind of situations". I thought to myself while looking down at her.

Y/n POV

Mr.Lee: Okay class~ I have to leave you here for a while cause I need to see the principle...., so I want all of you form a line into 2 lines before I get back. I know this is just for kids and you guys have tabs but you all new to this school and I don't want my students got lost in their first time of school. Okay class...I hope you'll understand and let's get working. Don't want to be late aren't we. (he clap both of his hands once after explainning to them and walked out of our class )

Now, all of the students are standing up and doing what Mr.Lee told them to do. As I was about to walked, I got push aside by the fake cute group girls. It's a bit hard though but I can still manage to balance myself from falling. " (sigh)~ its starting.... okay then~~..bring it on, ...just like old times". I said it on my mind while coolly walking towards the lines, didn't even bothered to what just happen to me earlier.

One of the girl: let's line up with us. Together~~ ( says cutely )

another girl: Yeah~ let's choose together~...and also seniors, we want to get an advice from you too about this school.

Gladly I was not that bad tempered kind of person. I let them be and stands at the very back of the line.

When suddenly I heard a gasped from the left side of me. I tried to look but being stop by a large pale hand that grab me by the top of my head and turn me back to the front gently. I can feel the anguish burning inside the individual.