Chapter 45

The dormitory shared by the girls of the Rí an Ghealach was packed with people; the group of assassins themselves, Lait and her siblings and Kami with her friends. They all sat around in a circle by Adrienne's bed, listening to Rin as she explained the events unfolded in the Assembly of Virtue to the Rí an Ghealach. Lait and Kami approved of Rin's explanation and added their own thoughts on it, enlightening the group of people.

To be honest, Gaela wasn't fazed too much except one thing peaked her interest; why would Bing Dal be absolutely furious with Maria knifing Gaela if TRAXX claimed the principal of the school, who works for Bing Dal, payed her to do it? Is it maybe Justice's fault and their strange Assembly of Virtue? Was Justice a friend or foe, which one? Now that Gaela pondered for a bit, Bing Dal sounds familiar... Gaela glanced at Brian, who had no reaction whatsoever. Huh, it must've rung a bell in Gaela herself then. But she swore she heard that name before.

"So let me get this straight; a Gaela lookalike wants criminals to kill all the Quint whatevers because Maria Reginheraht knifed Gaela?" Folisha asked with her brows furrowed, "and the criminals are actually doing it because the Gaela lookalike can grant them anything so Lait and Kami are in danger because people don't like them. And the Gaela lookalike wants to take Gaela." Rin stiffened. "Yeah," she said. A spark disappeared from Folisha's light blue eyes. "I'll like to see him try," she said calmly, an overwhelming aura of bloodlust radiating off of her despite looking so calm and collected.

Gaela, Rin, Adrienne and Folisha's shared dormitory fell silent as the Rí an Ghealach, Lait and her siblings, Kami, Sakura, Lucia and Shauna sat with solemn expressions. "What are we gonna do?" Lucia spoke up, "the killing had already started. Social media blew up when Caoimhe MacMurrough, the Quintessential Keener, was found dead in a funeral home in her home country. To top it all off, Caley Kemp, the Quintessential Criminologist, died because of a plane hijacking on her way to Ireland. She wanted to investigate the keener's death. Layla Mahola, the Quintessential Dancer who accompanied Caley, died too."

"The Quintessential Keener, Criminologist and Dancer... Hm, I see," Aisuki scoffed with a cold glint in her eyes, "makes sense for them to die first. Those girls have no talent to protect themselves. The keener can only shed tears and sing songs at funerals, the criminologist can only think like a criminal and the dancer can only dance. How weak. How pathetic. They deserve to die. The world have no place for the weak." "That's a bit harsh Aisuki," Otto mumbled.

"Akamai is really upset from their deaths," Threatening brought up shyly, "she hasn't left our dormitory in ages. I bring Akamai food and water sometimes but she refuses to consume any of it." Brian irked. He then sighed and kneaded the side of his head in irritation. "She has grown too attached to her students. I told her so many times not to grow tender towards others but she wouldn't listen." Brian said with a troubled look, "she never listens to me."

Gaela, who was silent the whole time, spoke up. "Lait, Kami, what do you think?" She asked. Lait blinked a few times before she fiddled with her fingers, looking genuinely lost and uncertain. "Well, this isn't good for us..." She mumbled, "I really don't know what to do." "Then why don't we kill the bad guys first?" Kami suggested.

Everyone looked at Kami funny.

"What?" Kami asked as if she didn't find her solution strange at all, "we're all killers so we can just kill them too in return. Those Quints are important right?" "K-Kami is caring for others?!" Shauna squeaked, her cyan coloured eyes sparkling in awe. Kami's cheeks flushed lightly as she looked away. "Milch is a Quint and the Angel's Executioner. My darling was very fond of her so if you think I'd let people harm Quints, you're wrong. I will bust their heads off." Kami snarled. "I-It's Lait...." Lait trailed off dejectedly (Rin burst out laughing and Brian's eyes twitched, muttering some incoherent German words).