Judy x Depressed Reader(Gender Neutral)

Requested by: KaelynnNeko

WARNING!!!
THIS STORY IS DARK, ESPECIALLY FOR ME

A/N
Hey, I wrote an updated version of this story so if you'd like to see it, make sure to check it out after this.  Thanks!

ENJOY...

Judy's P.O.V.

I walked through the village, looking for (Y/N). I got worried because I didn't know where they were. I walked all around town to find them!

After looking everywhere, I decided to check (Y/N)'s house. Guess I should've checked that first, huh?

I walked up to (Y/N)'s door. It looked like the lights were off. Without hesitation, I opened the door and walked inside.

It was pretty dark inside. It smelled really gross. I walked over to (Y/N)'s room to find them...crying?

"(Y/N)?", I mumbled, walking closer to them. They looked at me in surprise, before hiding under their covers. "Go away!", they muttered, sniffling.

Now I was really worried. "(Y/N), what's wrong?", I asked, not hiding the concern in my voice. (Y/N) slowly removed the bed covers they were hiding under. "I don't matter...", they responded in a somber voice.

WHAT?!?! "What are you talking about?", I asked urgently. "Everybody hates me!", (Y/N) replied, crying even more now.

"Nobody ever talks to me, or asks how I feel, or even knows I exist! Maybe I shouldn't." I couldn't take this anymore!

I grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders. "There are lots of people who love and appreciate you!", I spoke. "Like who?", (Y/N) asked, looking sorrowful. "Like me!"

"What?", (Y/N) asked, their face a bright red. "I love you, (Y/N)! And I can't stand seeing you like this! You have so much to look forward to in your life."

"And yeah, life is hard." (Y/N) gave me a sad look. "But that's what friends are for! To help you through these sad times. Because bad times are exactly that. Times that are bad."

"You feel sad now, but, just like every other emotion, it'll pass. Eventually, you'll feel better. I'll make sure of it!"

(Y/N) started crying again, as they embraced me in a passionate kiss! We parted from the kiss seconds later. "Thank you, Judy!", (Y/N) said, embracing me in a hug.

"I love you!"

A/N
Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted. This is not my best story. I've never worked on a story like this before.

But, real talk for a minute. If you personally know someone who is depressed or has been feeling sad for a long period of time, tell them to go to a professional.

I get it. You want to be there for them, tell them that you care. It'll help, and you can still tell them that you're there for them, but you're not what they need. They need professional help.

Don't be a hero by solving it yourself. Be a hero by telling someone else, someone who can help.

As always: Bye, for now!👋