Bob x Reader(Female)

Requested by:
Me, because Bob is awesome! (And for all those Bob fans who can't get enough of him!)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It was a chilly day. A new year had just begun. And it felt like today was different. Because...it was. Today was Bob's birthday!

Bob was...I guess you could call him a good 'friend' of mine. Bob was pretty lazy at most times, but he's a cat, so, can you blame him?

Our village consisted of all peppy and jock villagers. Everyone is generally happy and always active. Except for Bob, who just lays about. He does move around, from time to time. And if you get to know him as I do, you'll find he's generally kind and friendly towards everyone.

I was so excited, as soon as I got out of bed, I ran to the store. I had a hard time picking out a gift, but once I saw it, I knew it was special. I had Mabel wrap it up in a small white box with a green bow.

I ran out to talk to the other villagers before I gave Bob his gift. I was hoping we could all plan a surprise party or something.

I put the present in my pocket and ran up to Bunnie. She smiled as she waved to me. "How's it going, (Y/N)?", she asked, all while being so...peppy, I guess.

"Pretty great!", I said, a smile plastered across my face. "Why are you so happy today?", Bunnie asked, playfully nudging my arm. I blushed a little as I spoke. "Well, it is Bob's birthday today!", I gave Bunnie a small wink.

"Oh...", she responded, not trying to hide her disappointment. "What is it?", I asked, concerned for my friend. "It's just...", she paused, trying to find an appropriate way to phrase what she was about to say. "No one really likes Bob..." "What?!"

Bob's P.O.V.

I was super excited! It was finally my birthday! It felt like I had waited forever. I hopped out of bed and put on my favorite clothes. I'm lazy every day of the year, to save all my energy for this one day!

I couldn't wait to open all of my presents. Especially (Y/N)'s present. Don't tell her I said this but...I have had a small crush on her ever since she moved in. Which was years ago! She talked to me and hung out with me every day. I just needed to find the right time to tell her...

I stood in front of my door, ready to act surprised. Usually, on a villagers birthday, the town tells the villager to come to a certain house because of an "emergency". But that rouse is getting a little old and predictable. Anyway... I opened the door, only to find....nothing.

I took a couple steps outside to see that no one was even there! I looked around. 'Maybe they're hiding?', I thought, getting worried.

My ears drooped, sadly, as I was about to head back inside when I heard shouting. I walked towards the town hall to find (Y/N) arguing with Bunnie. I tiptoed behind them to listen. They were arguing about...me?!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What?!", I asked, demanding an answer. Why would anyone hate Bob? "It's just that he's always lazy and everybody else is..." "Is what?", I demanded as I scolded Bunnie. "Fun...", Bunnie replied, looking down in shame.

This was unbelievable! I couldn't believe what I was hearing! "Why do you care, anyway?", Bunnie asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because Bob is nice!", I shouted back, not caring who heard me. "You just need to get to know him more. He deserves better than you people!"

Bunnie chuckled, a smile growing on her face. "Seriously?", she laughed. I could just hit her right now! "Are you two dating or something?" My face immediately got deep red. "Huh?", I said with an uneasy chuckle.

"Do you like him?", Bunnie asked, changing the subject. It was an interesting question. I never really thought about it before. I brighten up when he walks into the room. I blush every time I think of him. I can't go a day without seeing his adorable face. Oh my god, I like him...

"Y-yeah...", I stutter, my face as red as a tomato. "I guess I do like him!" "(Y/N)?", I heard a familiar voice call my name. An all too familiar voice. Oh no...

Bob's P.O.V.

I heard it all. Every word. My ears drooped out of embarrassment, while a dark red blush formed on my face. She...likes me? I couldn't believe it! "(Y/N)?", I asked, my voice shaking.

She turned around, and as soon as she saw me, she started sweating. "I'll...leave you two alone...", Bunnie muttered as she slowly backed away, leaving only me, (Y/N), and awkward silence.

"I got you something!", she shouted, seeming to want to change the subject. She pulled out a white box with a green bow and handed it to me. "Sorry.", she apologized. "It's really cheesy."

I opened the box to find two shirts that read "purrfect pals". "I thought we could wear them together?", she spoke, immensely blushing. Without hesitation, I grabbed (Y/N) by the waist, pulled her in close, and kissed her!

It was the best moment of my entire nine lives! She tasted as sweet as her personality. Our lips disconnected for a few seconds. She was a flustered mess, now. I'm pretty sure I was, too. "They might not love you,", she whispered, a small smile forming on her face. "But I always will."

I cried. I cried right there in (Y/N)'s arms, because I was so happy. I never wanted this feeling to end. As long as I'm with her, it never would.

"I will never leave you. I will always love you!", she cried, making me sob more. She was the only person who excepted me for who I was. And for that, along with her charmingly sweet personality, perfect looks, and friendly attitude...

I will always love her. Thank you, (Y/N)!

A/N
That was the best thing I've ever written. I love Bob. He's Great. Don't worry Bob fans! I'm not done with him yet. Big things are coming for Bob. Maybe even... a book... Anyway, love you guys! Bye, for Now!👋