Goldie x Cherry

Requested by: bork bork, floofy doggo

Goldie's P.O.V.

"Mmm...", I moaned with pleasure...as I licked the ice cream cone I was holding...

I held one ice cream cone in my right paw, strawberry, and one in my left paw, cherry.  I licked the strawberry, my favorite flavor.  I wish I had someone to share it with...

Cherry's P.O.V.

I walked out of my house to do my daily chores of being rude and annoying.  I decided it would be best to just ignore Goldie.

She said she was just visiting her friend, right?  That means she'll leave soon!  I thought about shopping for clothes.  Just because I'm bad, doesn't mean I can't look good.

I have a dream.  I always wanted to design my own clothes.  To see my logo all over the world.  But hey, only good guys accomplish their dreams.

I walked up to the Able sisters' shop and saw, wouldn't you know it, Goldie sitting on a bench eating ice cream.  Perfect...

"Hi, Cherry!", she cheered with her annoying voice.  I ignored her as I walked up to her and looked at the ice cream cone.  She caught my gaze.  "Oh, would you like one?", she asked, a smile plastered on her face.

I raised my paw and, without hesitation, smacked the cone out of her paw and onto the pavement.  I burst out laughing, looking at the fallen cone.

"Well, that wasn't very nice.", she giggled, still smiling.  I stopped laughing and gave her a confused look.  "You're not mad?"  "Why would I be mad", she replied.  "Because I ruined your ice cream?"  "Oh.", she responded, still not losing her happy attitude, which kind of annoyed me.  "That's okay.  I don't need ice cream."

Before I could respond, most likely with an insult, Raymond walked up to us.  "Hey Goldie!", he waved to Goldie.  He just gave me a stern look, as I stuck my tongue out at him.  "Hi Raymond!", Goldie chipped. 

"Would you like an ice cream cone?", she asked handing him the cherry ice cream cone.  "Thank you, Goldie!", Raymond said, blushing as he took the cone.  "Cherry...", Raymond scoffed at me, walking away.

"Why did you do that?", I asked her, clearly confused.  "He looked hungry.", Goldie shrugged.  "But now you have no ice cream.", I replied.  "I was being nice!  You should try being nice sometime!"

I know someone like her would not try to intentionally insult me, but that hurt a little.  Why?  Why did I care what she thought?  I didn't!...did I?

"Nice?", I asked, skeptically.  "Yeah!", she shouted.  "Being nice can make you feel good!"  "But you don't get anything back."

I never got the idea of being nice.  What was the point?  It's not like you can get paid for it.  Being nice can't pay the bills!

"Sometimes...", Goldie muttered.  "Just seeing the genuine happy smile on someone's face...is its own reward..."  I think she was blushing now, but I didn't really care how she felt.  Ah well, being nice is overrated, anyway.

Goldie frowned as her stomach growled.  Lol.  I almost laughed at this, but...I couldn't laugh.  I wanted to, but it's like my body wouldn't let me.  Strange...

I felt weird.  Seeing her down in the dumps like that...I don't know.  I can't really describe it.  She looked up at me, giving me a confused look.  "Why are you staring at me?"  If I had turned my head any faster, I'd have broken my neck.

Was I really staring at her?  "Shut up, dog!", I barked at her.  "Oh.  Sorry.", she apologized.  I felt worse now.  "Where did you get that ice cream?", I asked her.  She looked at me in surprise, as if she had forgotten I was there.  "Umm...  Nook's Cranny is selling ice cream cones today.  Why?"  "Cause I want one, dummy!  Why else?", I replied as I walked away.

I walked into Nook's Cranny.  I was about to order a cherry ice cream, when I remembered what flavor Goldie was eating.  She must like strawberry.  "One strawberry ice cream cone.  Now.", I said.....

WAIT, WHAT?!  What did I just say?  That's not what I wanted...  That's not what I wanted.  That's what she wanted.  I guess I ordered it cause I was thinking of her.  Why was I thinking of her?  Suddenly, I got an evil idea!

I walked up to Goldie and sat next to her on the bench.  "Boy, I sure do love this strawberry ice cream cone!", I talked to "myself".  I saw Goldie give me a small smile.  "I'm glad you get to enjoy it."  I could still hear the sadness in her voice.  Hearing her be sad...caused me...pain?

I don't like pain.  Therefore, there is only one solution!

"Here.", I mumbled, sticking the cone in front of her.  "But...", she started.  "Just take it before I change my mind!", I yelled.  She delicately grabbed the cone and took a small lick.

"My favorite!", she cheered, her mood brightening up.  "Thank you, Cherry.", she said, her face turning a small shade of pink.  "Whatever.", I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

My face felt...weird.  I put my hand on my cheek and it felt really hot.  Was I...blushing?  I never blush.  Not for anyone!  Why now?

Goldie looked at me and giggled.  I looked at her, raising my eyebrow.  "You look cute when you blush."  This made my face get even hotter.  "I am NOT cute!", I mumbled.

Why am I getting so flustered?  She probably says that to everyone.  I'm not special...But I feel special...

"Here!", she said, holding the cone in front of me.  "We can share."  I looked at her.  "I-I-If y-you w-want t-to.", she immediately muttered.

I don't want to.  I don't.  I won't.  I can't!  "Okay...", I mumbled.  Wtf is wrong with me?!

Goldie and I sat there, licking the ice cream cone.  I looked down at her one free paw.  Not now.  Not ever!  Not...now...maybe...later?

Once the ice cream was gone, Goldie finished the waffle cone.  I looked over to my left to find Hazel snickering.  I looked at Goldie, who just looked down.  Was she...embarrassed to be seen with me, or something?

"Hey!", I shouted, causing Hazel to jump.  "Leave her-I mean us-I mean me alone!  Hazel snickered as she walked away.  "Thanks...", she mumbled.  "Yeah...", I replied, feeling down.

"I know you don't wanna be seen with me."  "That's not it!", she giggled.  I felt a little happy now.  "It's just...", she continued, clenching her fists...clenching her paws?  Whatever, you know what I mean!

She took a deep breath before continuing.  "Everyone knows I'm..."different", so they think it's funny that I hang out with you."

"What do you mean, different?", I asked.  "Um...", she mumbled, rubbing the back of her arm.  "I'm g-...I...ah... never mind..."  "Okay.", I shrugged.  I wanted to know more.

Oh my god.  I wanted to know more...about Goldie!  Gross!...gross?...yeah, that's gross...

A/N
If you liked this chapter, it was actually chapter 3 in my Goldie x Cherry book, which y'all should totally check out!  Sorry if it takes me a while to get to everybody's requests.  I thought this would be easy, but boy was I wrong...Anyway...  Bye, for now!👋