Chapter 16- Love is a Powerful Emotion

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"What do you mean, 'annoying brat'?" Saiki asked me, looking at my eyes, blushing quite a bit now.

"W-well, I went along with what Kusuke said just to see if you actually liked me or not because I thought he was lying and just... I'm selfish okay, I don't deserve anyone nearly as nice as you," I sputtered out, crying my (H/C) hair going over my eyes.

"You deserve every part of me (Y/N), I've never felt this strongly about anyone, if you didn't force me into a situation, well... I guess I never would've told you about my feelings," He replied, I couldn't stop crying, the tears carried on flowing until I felt something soft on my lips, I closed my eyes, taking in the sensation. Kusuo was kissing me, me? if someone told me that something like this was going to happen so soon I wouldn't have believed them, but at this moment, my lips locked with his, moving slowly in the rhythm, not quite needing but still there, wanting silently. He placed his arms around me, pulling back. I looked up at him, the look in his eyes, solemn, happy. It's hard to place what he was feeling through his eyes, but the blush on his cheeks, all so prominent showing exactly what he felt, passion, excitement.

I pulled him closer, pushing my now hot face into his chest, my breathing erratic, almost out of control. I didn't know how to feel, sad stupid maybe even proud of myself but the feeling was nice, butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating ever so fast, I'd never felt something quite like it.

"K-Kusuo?" I asked hopefully looking up to him, he was smiling, really smiling.

"Yes?" he asked, quietly but enough for me to know he was definitely listening.

"I-I love you," I almost whispered.

"I love you too," he said back, letting go of me.

"We should skip training today I have a lot on my mind," I stated looking at him.

"That's fine with me, see you tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Definitely" I answered smiling at him.

"See you later (Y/N)," he said quickly pecking me on the lips. I smiled at him, teleporting back to my room, snuggling into my pillows on my bed, tomorrow was going to be one productive Sunday, and by that I mean I'm just going to hang out with Kusuo, I don't think it would be a good day to train especially after now.

I drifted to sleep, thinking about my newly found love and boyfriend, today was a good day.

  ~next day~

I got up, throwing on a casual outfit, I couldn't wait to go and see Kusuo, I teleported to his room to see a fluffy pink ball on the bed. I went over to him and woke him up quietly.

"Kusuo~" I whispered in his ear, he woke up his fluffy pink hair a mess, in his pyjamas, he blushed slightly, looking at me.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said slightly smiling at me.

"You want to go somewhere today or watch movies inside?" I asked him, giving him a hug.

"How about both?" he asked getting up

"Good idea" I replied "I'll uh get out so you can changed" my cheeks heated up after saying that, I stepped out of the room, today was going to be a good day.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading. hope you enjoyed it.

(Word count- 552)

-edited-

-edited 2- 

Well, I've edited them all Im going to go back through them now!! hopefully I'll get a chapter up at some point -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^