Chapter 10 - Preparing To Meet The 'Unknown' Neighbours.

~Third person~

Saiki entered knocking down the door, leaving it on the floor.

"What were you doing with (Y-," he looked at the small mini hat headband in (Y/N)'s hands and the reflection of it in (Y/N)'s eyes. "Uhmmmm..." he awkwardly paused, walking over to the other side of the room, blushing madly at what he had thought was happening. (Y/N) giggled cutely, passing the headband over to Kusuke. 

"I'm going to get going Kusuke~" they laughed, even more, teleporting away, leaving the two brothers awestruck. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I giggled, going downstairs to my mom. 

"Hey sweetie, where have you been?" She asked obviously confused by the lack of text message, telepathy, and the late arrival, even though you hadn't talked to her much since you seemed so, how could I put this? Mesmerized by the fun you had with Saiki and his brother?

I sat at the kitchen table, looking at my mother. "Just having a little fun~" I looked around, looking into the distance, recalling my day.  'Shitttttt I was supposed to go to so many places! I sighed, knowing I would be told so many things and asked so many questions, and I would have to make some sort of plan with them again.' I sighed, listening out for Saiki's thoughts to see if you could talk to him. 600-meter radius come on he can't be that far away! I sighed using clairvoyance, almost screeching at the sight of an almost naked Kusuo getting changed in, somewhere around in London. My face flushed a bright pink, deciding to check up on him later. 

'I should do something for him' I thought to myself, mindlessly sketching in my notebook, for my schoolwork. 'Hmmmmm I could make him a homemade dessert banquet, and then after we could practice his skills, I think next should be Apport and Astral projection.' I looked at the time, going downstairs to the kitchen yet again, looking over to my mother. 

"The neighbors next door have invited us over, I want you to be on your best behavior (Y/N) and no psychic powers," I giggled at my mother's comment, going upstairs, to get dressed, whilst grabbing all of the coffee jellies in the fridge beforehand "(Y/N) what are you doing with that?" my mom asked now obviously confused.

"You'll see," I laughed going upstairs to see the shirt and jeans my mother had already laid out for me. I levitated all of the coffee jelly, about 15-20 containers in a bag, running down the stairs.

I wonder what will happen when our families meet.

____________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

(Word count - 442)

-edited-

-edited 2-

Thank you for reading, yet another chapter updated! It's getting closer, just 5 more to go! -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^