Chapter 12- Angry Parents.

"What!" my mom practically screamed, looking back and forth between me and Kusuo. Both of our faces bursting into oblivion, Saiki putting his hand on my leg to reassure me that it will be fine. I looked at Kusuke, who looked as if he had been watching a comedy show, whilst both my mom and Saiki's father looked confused angry and distressed.  "(Y/N) can you please explain?" my mother asked, smoke basically coming out of her ears, while I sat there distraught.

'Does this seem to answer your question partially miss?' Saiki telepathically joined my mothers and my thoughts whilst listening and helping here and there. 

'so what's your excuse (Y/N)?' my mom asked me telepathically.

'I'm sorry for lying to you mom, but you should really understand the reason I couldn't tell you I answered deadpanning. 

Before my mom could go on a rant, the food was ready and Saiki broke off our mind link, my mom looking slightly calmer than before.

For dinner, Saiki's mother had made miso soup with mussels, tofu with crab sauce, chirashi sushi, miso-glazed black cod with sauteed broccoli and rice, for just one meal. 

"thank you!" I said, starting to eat my food.

'(Y/N),' Saiki said telepathically, whilst eating.

'yes?' I asked, glancing over to him briefly, continuing eating.

'do you think you are going to be okay?' he asked.

'It'll be fine my mom should be less stressed after eating.' I replied ' What about your dad, he looked like he was going to explode.'

'He can't really do anything to me, he needs me when he gets locked out of the house' he replied back.

'That so?' I replied giggling, catching everyone's attention, whilst Saiki's face was slightly red. 'You know, now my mom knows your a psychic and she'll probably end up bothering me endlessly.' I said, taking the final bit of the food I had left.

'Well just deal with it' he replied making me glare at him.

'ya think?' I said back.

"Okay here is your pudding everyone!" Saiki's mother said passing everyone other than Saiki a Yuzu creme brulee and giving him a coffee jelly instead.  We went back to eating, Saiki's face basically shining with the joy of being able to eat such a wonderful dessert. I sighed peacefully, whilst conversations were going on all around me.

'What day is it tomorrow?' I asked Saiki, wondering what we had going on.

'Tuesday, and we are probably going to be stuck with everyone after school.' He replied. I sighed knowing what he said was true, as I finished up my dessert. I looked at him, smiled and teleported away to my room at home, to get changed. I put on an (f/c) unicorn onesie, teleporting back over to Saiki's.

"by the way mom, I'm going to bed!" I said teleporting back onto my bed, throwing myself under the blankets, tomorrow I was going to have a lot of explaining to do.

I giggled to myself, snuggling into the bedsheets, warmth enveloping me in a deep embrace, which I gladly accepted, becoming victim to the darkness.

___________________

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

(Word count - 533)

-edited-

-edited 2-

Thank you for reading! I'm getting closer to making a new chapter now ehehe I hope you're excited for the future chapters to come -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^

My Little Psychic In Training. Saiki Kusuo x Reader. ALL GENDERS.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें