Chapter 5- A Fever.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up in a foreign room, feeling warm like maybe I had a fever. I rub my eyes sitting up, when someone, something pulled me down. "Just five more minutes" the person groaned, snuggling into my chest. It was Saiki. My face turned bright red, as I attempted to pry away from the embarrassing situation. "Stop that I don't want to go, not today, don't force me to go to school (N/N)," I blushed at the nickname he had given me, looking away just in case he woke up.

"Jeez, it's not even a school day,"  I retorted knowing he won't hear me. I snuggled closer to him for warmth, smiling as I did so. I must really have a fever, I feel like I need to get too cold, but just in case I have a fever, I try to get even warmer, letting off a small harmless pyrokinesis, well hugging Saiki around his waist, curling up into a ball. 

He then woke up, retorting to how much he feels like he is on the sun, not that he would know, since it's way hotter than this, he would be dead. I closed my eyes acting like I am sleeping, letting off the pyrokinesis invisibly. And smiling a small smile, my lips parted slightly. 

~Saiki's POV~

"Jesus Christ I'm burnt! It's worse than the sun," I screeched feeling an overwhelming warmth. I turned around and hugged (Y/N), them already hugging me in their sleep. "Today is Saturday," I smiled to myself I'm going to sleep in I thought putting my head on (Y/N)'s. they're burning up! Are they running a fever? I jump up surprised by how cool the room was, running down the stairs and putting cool water in a bucket, getting head coolers, and a small washcloth. I woke (Y/N) up worried. 

"What's wrong?" they asked.

"I think you might be running a fever! stay here"

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I turned off my pyrokinesis feeling faint and lay down with my eyes closed.

~Saiki's POV~

they looked so helpless, so I wrapped a thin blanket around them taking the thick one away, and put ahead cooler on their head, their lips were slightly parted, as they slept, and I woke them up once more. 

"Hm?" they asked me confused by what I wanted.

"roll up your sleeves," I said as they obeyed and I rubbed their arms with cool water, trying to cool them down. "Stay there, get some rest," I said walking down the stairs to make them some chicken soup. 

~Time Skip~

I finished the soup, going back up the stairs and waking them up. They groaned trying to sit up, but failing. "can you lift your arms?" I asked worriedly. they shook their head no. I sighed propping pillows behind them and steading them up. I blew on the hot chicken soup and pushed it towards their face. They gladly expected, their face a slight shade of pink. Smiling, I looked at the frail physic as they smiled, and collapsed on the bed, as I walked over to the bed crawled under the sheets, and fainted from exhaustion. 

_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed this small chapter. Thank you for reading.

(word count- 543)

-edited-

-edited 2- 

I have edited this chapter so the pronouns should be fixed here! please let me know if you see any mistakes and I'll fix them! thank you, I hope you enjoyed it! -3/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^