Chapter 17 - First date

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I waited outside for Saiki, getting a naughty thought 'what if I just happened to use my clairvoyance whilst he was changing...?'  I decided against it, remembering the last time I used clairvoyance and saw him almost naked, my face flushed a bright red. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about (N/N)?" Saiki asked, coming out of his room and looking at your flushed face. 

"Nothing, let's get going" I spun around, trying to ignore what he had said and put something else in my mind. Then, I was held back, Saiki grabbed my hand, spinning me to look at him. 

"You haven't quite turned your thoughts off for me darling..." he said blushing. I looked away sighing.

"shut up, you don't have to make this more awkward than it already is" I blurted out.

"You're the one who was thinking about me nake-" I stopped him there, kissing him deeply, making him forget what he was about to say

"shut up and take me on the date you promised me," I said, letting go and walking down his stairs. He grabbed onto my hand again, letting me lead him forward towards the door.

"So, where exactly are we going?" He asked obliviously.

"To the couples-only dessert store that just opened obviously," I told him, his eyes lighting up.

"I love you" He muttered, holding my hand tighter as he walked 

"I love you too dumbass," I told him.

"So, how are you planning to get rid of my powers?" He asked as we got to the door of the shop.

"Well, I was thinking, we could go to my grandpa, he taught me how to use my powers, maybe he knows how to relieve people of them too?" I told him, opening the shop door.

"Hello! what can we do for you lovely couple today?" the cashier asked. 

"Can we get two of your special coffee jelly with cream, 10 mochi, 4 dangyu, 6 manju and two crepes with strawberries, cream filling and blueberry sauce?" I asked, getting my money ready.

"yes, of course, that comes to 5172.42¥" the woman told us both, looking back at the person making the food, seeing that they got the order.

"Let me pay," Kusuo told me, putting his hand on my one with the money in it.

"But I brought you here so that you could have free desserts," I said to him, sighing slightly.

"Well, I want to pay anyway, save your money for something you want," He told me, smiling at me.  I sighed, defeated as he paid before I could argue back any longer. The waiter took us to our table as we waited for the food to arrive. "Y/N, where exactly does your grandpa live?" Kusuo asked me, as it dawned on me.

"Quite far, do you think you'd be able to teleport there?" I asked, looking out of the window that was next to me.

"Yeah, teleporting distance has never been an issue for me," He responded. "there's not any, repercussions to getting rid of them is there?"

"None that I know of, you're awfully chatty today though," I told him, laughing a little.

"So are we able to go soon?" He asked me, so many questions, it was as if I was talking to a child who wanted to be home already. 

"We can go tomorrow if you want," I responded, the food being placed on the table. We ate what we wanted, the time changing quite rapidly as Kusuo kept ordering more coffee jelly. "Kusuo, we have to go soon, finish that one and we can go to the park near our houses before we go home," I told him.

"Okay, hold up," He said, eating the last of what he had. We exit the shop, holding hands as we got to the park. It was quite late so no one was there. For a while, we swung on the swings in peaceful silence till Kusuo spoke out. "Are you sure that we should go tomorrow, I don't know how to feel actually?" 

"Well, you've wanted to get rid of your powers for a while, what's stopping you?" I asked, smiling at him.

"You, being able to do what we want, communicate without getting caught, do things extremely easily" they're convenient as they are horrible.

"Well, you have till tomorrow to decide, we should go visit my grandpa anyway, it's been a while." I jumped off the swing, giving Kusuo a quick kiss before going home to bed. Today was fun

---

Hope you enjoyed, its been a while and I just haven't felt like writing so here's a chapter I'm kind of focused on other characters, but I'll try to update when I feel like it!!

-Shanny ^^