Chapter 1 - Transfer Student.

Disclaimer: This book is gender-neutral, for things such as lemons I will do one for each gender in the same chapter, boys and girls are both welcome.

Another note before you start:
This book is currently under editing and is missing some they/them pronouns so please be patient with it thank you!

~Saiki's POV~

Today of all days a transfer student had to move into our class, the instant buzz of the students hurt my head. They were all way more hyperactive than usual, Thinking  ' Is the transfer a boy or girl?' and there were loads of 'what ifs' i don't care for new people joining so I just sat there ignoring anyone who talked to me.

~(Y/N) POV~

I'm waiting for the teacher to go into class, and when she finally does, she calls for me to come in. The first thought I instantly hear is 'Why is everyone thinking about the transfer ugggh my head.' I instantly make my thoughts unreadable, knowing that everyone would have to introduce themselves, I decided to wait and see who said that. I introduced myself. "Hello everyone! I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I say sitting next to a weird boy with pink hair and antenna, the world may have been altered but no way in hell are those hair clips I can see right through his head to them, 'ARE THOSE NEEDLES?!? '

I wait as everyone introduces themselves the ones I remember are Teruhashi Kokomi, Kaido Shun, Nendou Riki, Chiyo Yumehara, Hairo Kineshi, Mera Chisato, Takahashi, and Saiki Kusuo, Mainly because they all look unique especially Saiki, he looked especially unique, I mean antenna? never seen that before, guess I'll get used to it.

I watch him all day, he is able to avoid every obstacle, watching him makes my heart beat faster, but he seems like such a chilled out person, with all the people I find interesting (except Takahashi) I looked around and started to walk out of the door when Nendou Riki came up to me "Hey, would you like to hang out with me and my buddy Saiki" He asked, Believe it or not for a bit I couldn't read this guys mind but I focused on it for a bit and got through, he's actually pretty smart for someone with such a pea-sized brain, except for those small moments where he's like 'Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen, Ramen.' Anyways this was the chance I was waiting for so I said sure and bam into their group I was brought. Saiki seemed pretty upset about me being there and then something caught my interest ' I can't read Nendo's mind now theirs, what next?', I decided I'd break the psychic news to him tomorrow. Well, I walked out of the gates saying my goodbyes to my new friends and went back home to my chill family of My mom and dad, I went upstairs wrote the note, put it in an envelope and decided to finally go to sleep, drifting off everyone's thoughts slowly left my head.

______________________

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

(word count- 588)

-edited 1-

-edited 2-

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated this book in forever but I'm going to have a lot of time soon and plan to try to write up more chapters for you all! I'm just doing quick edits and fixes for the chapters pronouns, please feel free to point them out if you spot them, it'd be a great help! -3/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^