Chapter 6- New Arrival?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up, feeling warm breathing on my neck. I felt colder than the day before smiling gratefully. 'thank you, god, thank you'  I looked at the school uniform I had been wearing for god knows how long now. I teleported to my room, putting on some semi-loose pajamas. I teleported back to Saiki's house, giving him a note explaining where I was. I then teleported to my house again, going down the stairs screaming at my parents to make me (F/F). 

"Where were you yesterday (Y/N)?" my mom asked worriedly. 

"Just at a sleepover, the kids at school wanted to get to know me," I replied flinching at the sudden question. 

"Okay sweetie, who was there?" she asked curiously.

I rattled off the names of people I knew, not wanting my mom to know what really happened. She smiled happily, as my father entered the room.

~Time skip to the next day~

I got to school smiling happily, trailing into the classroom. "Hi (N/N)!" Saiki shouted over to you, obviously keen to have some normal conversation in the room. I blushed at the nickname, my face heating up as we were in a classroom in front of people.

"Hey, Kusuo!" I said shouting his first name as he glanced over too me, smiling slightly. I sat in my seat, as the usual group started talking constantly, their thoughts though, are what made me blush.

'Why does Saiki seem like he prefers (Y/N) more than me!' Teruhashi thought angrily.

'Buddy seems happy today' Nendou thought.

'Saikis acting strangely maybe (Y/N) has superpowers too! I should invite her to join us!' Kaido thought smiling at his perfect idea.

'Those two seem hyped, maybe I should get them to help out with a few things!' Hairo thought.

'Why is Kaido smiling? Does he like (Y/N) or something?????' Chiyo thought.

I laughed at their thoughts, receiving a few confused looks, and laying my head on the desk in front of me. I smiled heartily, pulling my head back up, and pulling out a small sketchbook, drawing the group slowly, hoping to have it done by the next day. Everyone one around me was now talking, and then the bell rung, and I put away my sketchbook. Looking at the front, I noticed the teacher had not yet arrived, that's when a substitute came in, he had blonde hair, brown dulled eyes. He wore a black and red overcoat, but the thing that struck me the most was His white headband with a yellow sphere on top. I instantly could tell he had something to do with Saiki.  So, I tried to read his mind and failed. So I put on an extreme mind-reading mode and put his thoughts on. 'Where is Saiki~~~ just wait till he sees older brother Kusuke-kun~~~'  he thought. So he is Saiki's brother. Saiki twitched in the corner of my eye, displaying a frown. He contacted me telepathically. '(Y/N) can you read his thoughts, I never can' I smirked.

'yes, in fact, I can, wanna know what he's thinking?'

'Just tell me' he smiled slightly.

'He is thinking 'Where is Saiki~~~ just wait till he sees older brother Kusuke-kun~~~' '

_______________________________

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.

(word count - 591)

-edited-

-edited 2-

Thank you for reading, I changed a few things in this chapter so that it felt more gender-inclusive, I hope this is better for everyone, I should be done editing sometime this week or next week and I'll publish more chapters around then! -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^