Chapter 7- Kusuke.

I walked up to the front of the class and looked at Kusuke. 

"Hello, let me introduce you," I said forcibly stopping his reply. "This is Kusuke Saiki, he is Kusuo's older brother, and is in fact not a substitute but our new teacher as our old one resigned," I introduced him, surprising everyone, including Kusuke. He looked at me suspiciously and asked me to talk to him on the roof after class.

'Kusuo I've got to talk to your brother after class sorry you'll have to wait a bit for a decent conversation .'  I gave him the memo, and his face dropped, and I suppressed a laugh. I went and sat in my seat. As soon as I sat down, Saiki pushed his desk next to mine. I looked at him suspiciously but carried on with class anyway. 

~Time Skip~

standing up, I rushed to the bathroom, teleporting to the roof, and sitting on the floor, waiting for Kusuke. After a while, I got bored, so I used my clairvoyance to see him, only to see him running over from the staircase.

'I feel like something like this has happened to me before.' I looked at Kusuke.

"You needed me," I said looking at him, knowing what he was going to say.

"So what was that in class?" he asked. I looked at him and laughed slightly.

"boo," I said teleporting behind him, making him fall over. "Jeez, why does everyone I reveal my powers to that are used to family powers gets freaked out," I said aloud facepalming.

"Well, I guess because you can read my mind even though I have a mind-reading stop device on my head," he said, as I smirked.

"an Extreme mind reader mode, the ability to read minds that are impossible to read or far away, includes animals," I explained, pulling Kusuke off the ground. "Though, I can only use it for a good 5 minutes."

"Well I also didn't know little Kusuo had a significant other, he really has grown up hasn't he?" he said making me blush furiously. 

"What made you get that idea?!" I asked surprised.

"So your not his significant other?" he asked looking at me suspiciously.

"no no no no no!" I shouted my face going a deeper red. Kusuke laughed at me, walking off into the school building. I teleported to the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face, and walking to the lunch hall, to go to Saiki 

"Your decent conversation has arrived!" I joked sitting next to him laughing. Then Saiki smiled looking at me in the eyes. I looked at his smile, and how it brightened my mood. I smiled back just staring at him.

"(Y/N)!" Kusuke said behind me making me jump. Saiki looked away flushed, as Kusuke laughed putting two and two together.

"What do you need?" I asked him kind of salty about how he had ruined the moment.

"Well I was wondering," he said.

___________________________

Thanks for reading hope ya'll enjoyed it.

(word count- 505)

-edited-

-edited 2- 

Thank you for reading, I have updated this chapter to now! this means I am halfway to being able to write a new chapter!! This may take a while though, please be patient -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^