Chapter 4- Training.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sat down, across from Saiki, using our powers to communicate without his parents hearing. 

"So, (Y/N) you're a psychic too?" asked his mother, honestly confused by our outburst by the door. "Yes, I am indeed," I replied looking dead straight into her eyes and smiling. Then I started psychically talking to Saiki.

 'You know Saiki, what are we eating actually?' I asked him. 

'I have no idea' he said looking at me in the eyes. I blushed slightly, looking away. Why did I do that? Sighing, the food came, it was shabu-shabu, with a side of miso soup (basically a hot pot with miso soup on the side, miso soup is basically miso paste, tofu, and vegetables note: miso soup always comes with rice!) eating the food, I start to think about what we were going to do after dinner, would we train, or call it a day?

 'hey, Saiki, what do you want to do after dinner?' I asked receiving a simple reply.

 'eat coffee jelly'

'What the hell?!!'

~time skip after eating and the coffee jelly~

getting up, I noticed the time: 9:00 pm "Saiki! It's getting late! I'm going to head home," I said walking towards the door.

 "Okay! see you tomorrow!" he shouted, relatively happy. I left the house to mine, thinking about how I would even train Saiki with his powers. Then I went upstairs, ignoring my family conflicts, as I went to my room. I didn't want to see my family, I was too busy thinking about Saiki, and the way he had eaten that coffee jelly with a pure look of bliss on his face. He is my little psychic in training.

~time skip~

We were outside, and Saiki looked like all hell was about to consume him, trying to hide his thoughts. I had told him simply to concentrate on closing his mind off from everyone but himself. But he seems to have literally given up 'Ugggggh I'm gonna die out here' what optimists thought jeez. I know. his mind seems to go blank when he eats coffee jelly.

 "Saiki, I have an idea wait here," I said teleporting to his fridge and grabbing a coffee jelly. "Okay eat this and concentrate on what your mind is doing whilst eating because I don't know why but your mind always stops when you eat this,"

~Time Skip~

After a few hours, we had gotten his mind blocked off, and made it so that he can instantly teleport around. We had done enough for the day, so we went upstairs to talk some more.

~Saiki's POV~

(Y/N) fell asleep on my bed a few hours ago, and I have no idea where to sleep, at this point, I'm so tired that I've considered sleeping with them. jeez, you know what fine. I climbed into the bed next to them 'it's not like it's my fault anyway'

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed

(word count- 499)

-edited-

-edited 2-

I have edited this chapter so the pronouns should be fixed, if you see any mistakes please let me know and I'll fix them! thank you for reading!- 3/9/2020-

-Shanny ^^