Chapter 13 - Embarrassing Moments.

I woke up, a bright light blinding me. 'I have so much to do today!' I got up throwing on my school uniform. I opened the door, walking out to see Saiki waiting for me.

"We are going to be late if we don't run now, you're a super heavy sleeper," Saiki said, Grabbing my hand, making me blush as we both ran, as normal a running speed as possible to school.

We got to school out of breath, from trying to keep at a normal pace, and changed our shoes as soon as possible. We got to class holding hands with a huge blush of exhaustion on our faces, whilst everyone was looking at us. "Hey buddy are you dating (Y/N)?" Nendou asked oblivious, as my face turned into a tomato. 

"I-its nothing like that," I stuttered out, whilst Nendou looked at our joint hands.

"Well it sure doesn't look like that," Kaido decided to join in, agreeing with Nendou.

"How so?" I asked forgetting everything.

"Your blushing so much that you look like a tomato," Hairo said coming over.

"Not to mention your holding hands as well~," Kusuke said coming up behind us. I blushed even harder, pulling my hand away from Saiki's, mentally screaming at myself. "Time for class!" Kusuke Said, everyone moving to their seats. 'I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life, I'll just have to be thankful that Chiyo and Teruhashi aren't here on time to witness it because Teruhashi would kill me and most likely force Chiyo to help, and if Chiyo was here she would tell Teruhashi. I should just be thankful that they weren't here.'

Halfway through roll call, Teruhashi and Chiyo walked through the door. "S- gasp sorry we are late!" Chiyo shouted dying from lack of air. I sighed at the sight of the two I was thinking about, as the class continued. 

Kusuke set us an assignment with partners,  he let us pick partners, Kusuo instantly grabbing my arm, and pulling another chair to the table he had sat me at. "I'm not dealing with that today," he said pointing to our friends, who had gone off to find people to partner with.

"You chose so easily," Kusuke said coming over and patting Kusuo on the head "finally going to ask them to be your significant other?" He asked, Saiki, blushing as he looked at you.

~Saiki's POV~

I felt heat rise to my cheeks at Kusukes remark. 'Not yet' I telepathically said in a somewhat embarrassed tone.

"So when?" he asked.

'm-maybe tomorrow' I said feeling the heat rise more. 

"Okay just be careful little brother~," Kusuke said leaving me in an embarrassed state. "So just make a poster with your Partner, and give it to me at the end of class," Kusuke said, staring off into the distance as the class got started. 

'How the hell am I supposed to ask (Y/N) out, if I don't know if they like me?' I buried my face into my arms blushing, as they talked about our poster, that we were going to make.

_______________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it.

(word count- 525)

-edited-

-edited 2-

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I did what I could I'll go back through again and skim faster and read them in a bit and then reply to all of your comments!! -4/9/2021-

-Shanny ^^