Epilogue

Victoria's POV

We all left the station and went to my house to put all the weapons away. I kept my gloves in just in case. Besides, I have a lot of learning to do. These were way different than my old ones.

Since we're together, we decided to get ice cream.

We all get different flavors before we sit in a booth near the corner.

We all sit and start eating. We talk for a few minutes, maybe hours, before we each go our separate ways.

I make my way home, but I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and see that it was Owen.

Owen says, "Hey, Sorry for breaking the system. I didn't know Riley was...bad. They even went so far that they killed my father."

Matthew comes up, "Is that why you had so many things to do after school."

"Yeah, I was going to try to bust him out, but I found out that he died in prison. That's also the reason why I agreed to help Riley. It'll help me."

I ask, "What did your dad do?"

"He was accused of doing something that I don't remember. I tried to hack many systems to see if there are any evidence left, but I didn't find anything."

"I'm sorry. We'll help the best we can."

Zach then pops up saying, "I'm still mad at you for breaking into the station, Owen."

"Sorry man"

"Yeah yeah, enough with this sad emotional crap. I was just messing with you. I'll try to convince my dad to see if he can do something about your dad."

"Oh, thanks man."

We all smile. Matthew and Owen start to head into different directions, leaving me with Zach.

Zach says to me, "So...my dad wanted me to tell you this. If you need anything, you can ask me so my dad and I can help."

"Ok, yeah sure."

"Cool. By the way, you were awesome back there. I never seen a girl do something like that."

"Oh not this again."

"I'm joking."

We both laugh. He brushes his jet black hair with his hand and looks at me in the eyes saying, "No but seriously, that was really cool."

"Thanks. It's getting pretty late. I better get going."

"Yeah, see ya."

We both wave and I start walking. I look behind and see that he's still standing there. I shake my head with a smile and walk away.

———-

I walk into school the next day. I can't believe we still have school after what happened.

No one seemed to be bothered by what happened yesterday. That's good.

I go to my locker, get my books, and head to class. This is the most normal day I have ever had. Everything is so calm and peaceful. It's going great.

It's now lunch time. I walk into the cafeteria and sit at our usual table. It feels kinda weird but I'm should be fine.

I start to eat my lunch when I see Kendra walk towards me, then Matthew, then Josh. They sit and smile before digging into their lunch.

Next thing you know, Zach and Owen come over. Then Savannah, Heather, and Anna come too. They sit and start eating.

Everyone around the cafeteria is confused to why we are sitting together. We weren't friends in the beginning of the school year, and now we're sitting together at lunch.

I have no idea what happened to Riley, Tiffany, and Mrs. Johnson?

I just know that the police officers will take care of it and that Mrs. Johnson got fired. We don't have a principal yet, so all the teachers are basically working together till we find a new principal.

We all talk until lunch is over and head to our next class.

We all meet outside the school doors at the end of the day to hang out. Thank god it's Friday.

Everyone makes it outside and we make our way to the movies.

But then, there was a sudden crash that came from down the street and a black car speeding past us. I heard a familiar beeping noise from Kendra, Matthew, Josh, and I's phone.

We four look at each other and smirk. We look at the others and see that they are smiling.

Time for us to be Kids Undercover.

This should be a good ending to it, don't you think? Anyways, I just want to say Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I apologize for the long wait and for my bad grammar. Please feel free to tell me if it got confusing towards the end. I will be fixing everything soon. There will be some more stories to come, so watch out for those :)

Again, Thank you for supporting me and this book by reading; I really appreciate it.

I wish you the best. Stay Coolbeans :)