7- Surprises

Victoria's POV (Lunch)

I quickly run to the cafeteria, grab my lunch, and sit at our usual table. Matthew and Josh race to the table while Kendra casually walks.

We all say at the same time,

"You won't believe what happened!" or "You won't believe what I heard!"

We all stare at each other and start laughing.

Matthew says, "Ok I'LL go first. I learned that Owen goes somewhere after school. He wouldn't tell me even though we are friends."

Josh- "That's weird. In my class, I learned that Anna MIGHT be hiding something."

Me- "Well Liliana's mom works for Google and someone hack the system yesterday."

Kendra- "Also, Zach snuck out of the classroom because something popped on his phone. I tried to go after him but Tiffany caught me which made me go to after school detention."

We widen our eyes at Kendra since she is always a good student.

Kendra- "What? I can be bad if I wanted too. Anyways, I was wondering if we could hack their phones again. Maybe we could find useful information."

OMG! I forgot about that. We all nod our heads while we get our computers out. I log in my password and go to my tracker records of Liliana. This time, I see a message...from Google? But her mom works at Google. The message says,

Hey. I know you are part of this system so I just want to inform you that you have helped me to my succeeding. I just wanted to say thank you for giving me all the information that's I needed.

As I was reading it, I feel someone's eyes from the back of me. I know there can't be anyone around since we are in the corner. I turn around and see no one walking around. I continue.

Huh? Who is this? Why did they send this to Liliana? I mean her mom only works for Google...right?

When I was done reading, I look at everyone to see their eyes widened.

Josh- "Guys, Zach is in the prison right now."

Matthew- "Owen's dad is IN prison."

Kendra- "Anna's data is hiding something really well and I can't open it."

Wait what?! I'm SOO confused right now? What is happening?

Kendra- "Wait, Zach is at the prison right now?"

Josh- "That's why he left. He got a notification from someone telling him to go to the prison immediately."

Me-"But why is Owen's dad in the prison."

Matthew-"It...doesn't say. But he has been there for a long time."

Josh-"What about Anna?"

Kendra- "She is definitely hiding something. But there are too many things blocking the way."

Josh- "Here, let me try. (After 5 minutes) That's WAY TOO complex."

Kendra- "OMG! JOSH CALLED SOMETHING COMPLEX!"

Josh- "Oh shut up."

Kendra- "And why would I?"

Josh- "Cause I said so."

Kendra- "Does it look like I care? No."

Josh- "You want to know why? Because I care."

Me- "What is that supposed to mean?"

Josh- "That I care."

Me- "About?"

Kendra- "Me." Kendra and I high five while Josh blushes.

Matthew- "Guys, stop flirting and let's figure this out."

Josh- "But she started it."

Kendra- "Did not."

Josh- "Did too."

Kendra- "Did not."

Josh-"Did not."

Kendra- "Did too...hey, you tricked me!"

Josh- "That's the whole point!"

Matthew-"GUYS, FOCUS!"

Kendra- "Someone's jelly."

Matthew- "shut up."

Kendra- "Aww little matty getting mad."

Matthew- "And why is that?"

Kendra- "Because little matty wants to be in a relationship (looks at me)."

Me and Matthew- "Shut up!"

Josh- "C'mon guys, let's focus."

Me- "Hypocrite."

Kendra-"Why is this so hard?!"

Me and Josh- "That's what she said."

We all burst out laughing. The bell rings and we start heading to next class. Along the way, I see Riley and her minions smirking at us. What does she want?

Wanted to add a little entertainment in there. (I ship it, if you know what I mean) This chapter is short but trust me, it gets better :) Might be publishing everyday👍