11- Hangout

Kendra's POV

What the heck happened to Victoria? First of all, she agreed to hang out with me, and now she just...ditched me. You don't do that!!

I was really looking forward to being normal teenagers but apparently, not everyone agrees with me. I don't know their minds of theirs, we deserve to live our own lives!

Today was the best day I could ask for, I actually talked to lots of people than reading a book. Let me tell you, it's really fun. I feel more freedom!

Anyways after school, Anna and I decided to head to the ice cream shop with Josh tagging along. I have no idea why he is with us in the first place, but the more the merrier.

We all got our ice creams-which I got vanilla, Anna got strawberry, and Josh got chocolate- and made our way to the mall because girls do what they got to do.

We went to many stores and bought lots of clothes, more than I ever bought in my life! While we were waking, we saw 2 people that we recognized. They looked like they were having a conversation fight. All three of us decided to get closer to the conversation and saw that it was Owen and Savannah.

Owen- "What do you mean you have to leave?! You're just going to leave me here?!"

Savannah- "Oh please, it's not like you always do the same with your friends."

Owen- "But this is different."

Savannah- "Oh what, you're going to say because I'm a girl."

Owen- "Women I tell you, they never keep promises."

Savannah- "Oh c'mon, this is important."

Owen- "And what is it if it's sooooo important that makes you break your promise? Just letting you know, I hate when people break promises."

Savannah- "I-I-I can't say."

Owen- "Wow, just wow. It looks like you don't trust me."

Savannah- "Owen, I..."

Owen- "I thought we were going to be good friends that could trust each other."

Savannah- "Owen, please..."

Owen- "You know what, you can go now. If you're going to be like this everyday, I think we're done."

Savannah- "Owen, please here me out."

Owen- "I heard enough. Just go."

And with that, Owen starts walking away leaving Savannah alone, sad.

Josh's POV

...wow. That was really hardcore. I would hate to be in that situation.

Kendra, Anna, and I just stood there, watching the whole scene. I looked at the girls but saw they were making their way to Savannah, I follow them.

Savannah just stood in place, crying. I have never...never seen her cry before. That's the first.

I decide to create a little distance because I'm not the best with feelings.

Kendra and Anna walk up to Savannah, who notices, and starts hugging her.

After a few minutes, Savannah says,

"Thanks guys."

Anna-"Don't worry, he'll soon forgive you."

Savannah- "How do you know that?"

Me- "You could hear it from a mile away."

We were all silent

Kendra- "Where do you have to go anyways?"

Savannah- "I have to meet up with someone."

Me- "Who is it?"

Savannah- "Don't be so nosy."

Me- "Sorry, just wondering."

Savannah- "Well stop wondering because I not saying. Ugh, now that I cried I need to fix my mascara, hair, outfit, makeup..."

Kendra- "You look fine."

Anna- "But please fix the mascara.

Savannah- "Don't tell me what to do."

And she walks away. Gosh, what an attitude change.

Anyways after that, we decided to go watch a movie which is Marvel Avengers. All three of us loved it and ended up having a full conversation about the characters.

A/N: Just saying, it the best and one of my favorites.

Then we say bye to each other and part our ways to go home. Now I'm really wondering, who does Savannah really need to see?

Hello there, done with this chapter :)